..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, October 12, 2019

[09:23 UTC-4]
[+52*F....partly cloudy....winds: e/s/e@8 mph....humidity: 70%....barometer: 29.96" \/ ]
[rain predicted for most of the afternoon today]
   I mentioned yesterday that I had an invite to dinner this evening....my sis and her hubby are headed south for the winter until may....going to my bros and his Mrs place for a meal and a chat....no idea when I'll be back to my rooms....pickup @16:30.....ergo....a truncated day of online gaming....
[05:00]....logged om to play some Poker....took a spin on the roulette wheel that was awaiting me....hit for 330'K....and off to look for a "chair" at a 1K/.5K table...my 125K max-buy-in at the ready....now today because of the early end to my online gaming today....my first idea was to get the 16 hands mission....leave and get the clock started....but because of the early even for me start....maybe not....got right on a table....reasonable pace of play....on any hand could be "heads up" or a 6 handed game....early I was catching some decent cards....hitting some flops and winning some small/blind pots....and one decent one....except for the occasional "Ace/pair" pre-flop raise....most hands you could see the flop for a call/check of the big blinds....and then it hit the fan....3 of the players started to play a multi-hand game of the old playground game "King of the Hill"[link]....it went on for several hands....most pots won with a pair & a kicker....with no one getting an upper hand....then there were two....and just as it was calming down....a new player joined the game....oy vey....the hour  was approaching....thought about playing 100+ hands....did the math....that would have taken another 20 minutes +/- if the pace of play stayed where it was....decided I wasn't in the mood to watch anymore of the melee so off I went....ergo....60 minutes played....75 hands played....48 seconds/hand....12 winners....1 every 6.25 hands.....both 16 hands & 10K+ missions completed....29,850$ left on table....[no slots]....
[[note]: did the math....I could get a total of 2 roulette spins and 4 drops in the time I have....but the second roulette would be the last of the day....and decided I rather start tomorrow with a roulette....so that's what I will do....unless I change my mind....
[11:52 UTC-4]
[On "24/7" Games.com"]
"Bridge": one rubber played:"we" 2 games won [1560 pts.]:[vs]:"they" 0 games won [160 pts.]....
"Spades": three games played....
1] seven hands played:"we" 517 pts. + 7 bags + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 105 pts. + 5 bags + set twice....[5th hand....a 14 bid...."they" set]....
2] eleven hands played:"we" 542 pts. + 12 bags [-100 pts.] + set twice + 3 made nil bids:[vs]:"they" 143 pts. + 3 bags + set 3 times....[10th hand....a 14 bid...."they" set....
3] eleven hands played:"we" 513 pts. + 13 bags [-100 pts.] + set twice + 2 made nil bids:[vs]:"they" 95 pts. + 5 bags + set five times....
[12:07 UTC-4]
[On "World of Solitaire"]
"Aces Up"[relaxed]: Failed to clear either of the two games played today[best:[45/48[2x]]]....
"Eight Off"[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[52/52]....
"Fan"[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[52/52]....
"Fort": failed to clear either of the two games played today[best:[69/104]]....
"Josephine"[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[104/104]....
"Klondike"[turn 1]: cleared both of the two games played today[52/52]....
"Klondike"[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared both of the two games played today[104/104]....
"Tri-Peaks"[hidden]: only cleared one of the two games played today[52/52]
[12:21 UTC-4]
[On "Just Solitaire']
"Clock": two games cleared today[40/40]:[vs]:[02:11]&[01:42]....
"Crescent": two games played today....two games that were very different but ended with the same amount of cards in the foundation piles [in order of games played]....45/76/86/~97/104 w/7 of the 8 foundation piles completed....20/29/81/~97/104 w/5 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
"Sea Towers": two games cleared today[52/52]:[vs]:[03:18]&[03:28]....
[13:52 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 382.2'M / Net Gain Today: 454.2'K / Drops[4]&Roulette[1]: 484'K /
Table[1]: -29,850$ / Hands Played Today: 75 / Total Hands Played: 42,241 /
[[note:1]: 3 drops@44'K & 1 drop@22'K & 1 roulette spin@330'K /
[[note:2]: I decided to post Poker now....I plan to take the roulette spin around 15:30 before I leave but have to post to "Troll54 Where Are You?" as well and didn't want to get rushed....will count the roulette spin in tomorrow's "Day's End"]....[15:38]....did take the roulette spin and hit for 330'K....and will add in tomorrows totals....and maybe if I back in time take another drop....which is highly unlikely....don't want to re-enter my WiFi password after 21:30]....[20:49]....got back earlier than I had anticipated and took a drop for 22'K].... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........