..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

(06:25....UTC-4)
   1st run at the Poker tables....200/100 blind table, no joy....and right on a 1000/500 blind table...but I've noticed something interesting....more then half of the players with buy-ins....at or near the minimum.....seems like there are others who are refuges from the lower table....but it's been my practice always to take the max buy-in to a table.....13 hands ( must be a dis-connect in the game because 16+ mission complete)......never caught a hand....when I entered the table watched an "end of the night death match".......was going to play awhile but a pot pusher arrived....and left......13 hands....7,000$ left on table....price to play higher than on the lower table...but then....would like to play more....but just can't seem to find the right table....or find a decent hand....
(09:07....UTC-4)
   2 games of Crescent....1 went nowhere.....the other after the 2nd shuffle seemed about to share the same fate..but continued.....wild last go.....89/104 w/ 5 foundation piles complete....never know with Crescent...
   First trip to a Blackjack 21 table....only an 8 minute gap between drops so decided not to play the drops.....30 minutes.....44 hands....19 wins.....2 blackjacks.....1 push....left 20$ at the table (as per usual all bets 10$)
   Didn't start off well, lost 4 out of the first 5 hands....during play several times I'd have a count of 17 to 20.....and lost more of those hands then I won....I said to myself..."Dang!.....that dealer is lucky!" but then a second later I remembered that that dealer is computer generated.....and for that matter so are my hands.....this habit I have of playing for short sessions may not be the best idea.....after looking at the data I take while playing......percent of hands won this session 43%.....which is almost exactly what it is for all hands played.....so the longer you play the more chances the odds will even out.....another interesting fact.....of the 19 hands I won.....12/44 hands or 63% were on dealer's busts...now there were a few hands I probably could or should have won anyways....but some of those winners if I had hit I could have busted as well....and remember if you bust you lose, regardless if the dealer makes 21 or busts as well....
(11:27....UTC-4)
   2nd run to Blackjack 21....lets start with during play I had a count of 20, 3 times, dealer made 2 blackjacks, and a 4 card 21.....and the majority of the times I hand 17 to 20 count hands I lost.....
30 minutes played.....42 hands....14 winners ( that's 33% wins ).....no blackjacks...no other 21s.....2 pushes.....lost 110$.......of the 14 wins....8 were on dealer's busts.....and that's why I don't play blackjack for real money.......
(16:16 UTC-4....UTC-4)
   7th game of Crescent....best of the lot of them 93/104 w/4 foundation piles complete....2 games of fall spades.....despite a double set when the total bid was 15....and  my partner failing a nil bid....end as a win.....and the 2nd game....we went back once....a question how can your partner bid 3 and take 0...a winner but the question remains...
   I mentioned in a prior post that the next time I got a roulette spin on Blackjack 21 for 100$....less then the normal drop of 200$....I was going to take it to a table and bet it all on 1 hand.....previously the game had had the better of me today....I was down 130$.....well I did what I said, and bet the 100$ on one hand, my cards Ace/9 = 20, dealer showing a 10.....as the others played the thought crossed my mind how many good hands I'd lost today.....dealer busted.....and now I'm down an acceptable 30$.....I'm not saying I'd do that again but it did brighten the day a little.....
(22:06....UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 96.047'M / Net Gain Today: 233'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 240'K /
Table: -7,000$ / Hands Played Today: 13 / Total Hands Played: 20,358 /
(Days End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 146,075$ / Net Gain Today: 1,870$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 1,900$ /
Tables: -30$ / Hands Played Today: 88 / Total Hands Played /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........