..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, September 8, 2018

(10:06 UTC-4)
   The "master" plan was to be over 100K in the bank on Blackjack 21.....take the excess and make a serious attempt to try to figure out how to win at this game.....however the lack of hitting any of the "big" numbers on roulette, put the kibosh on that idea..and with only 1 roulette spin today.....may have to wait until Monday....but I can be patient...case in point have been trying for 4 hours to get on a 200/100 blind table of Poker...no joy...but I'm stubborn.....the whole purpose of my daily first run to the table is to get my 16+ mission complete and if possible my 10'K+ mission as well, while keeping my losses to a minimum......It got me thinking......after the 200/100 blind tables.....the next jump up is to 1000/500 blind tables.....wish there was a say 500/250 or a 600/300 table.....Crescent mostly dogs but a couple of low 70s/104 with 2 foundation piles complete.....Fall Spades just some typical messy games but all winners
(12:06 UTC-4)
   So after almost 7 hours of trying....I finally got on a 200/100 blind table....and guess what I find....a table captain..actually I think this guy thought he was at least a 2 star general.....this guy was betting 2K or more before every flop......or at least 10x the big blind....called on the button once.....never folded from the blinds.....got the drop down that the 16+ mission was complete and left.....-1900$...could have been worse.....but on that kind of table.....just the cost of competing the 16+ mission (edited at 22:02 UTC-4.....I have to stop and review my math before I post)
(15:15 UTC-4)
   Played some hands of Aces up (relaxed) best were 2-46/48.....Crescent had one hand 37/104 before the first shuffle, the 60/104 after the first shuffle and then it just died......Fall Spades one of the many things that bug me is a nil bid doesn't "compute".....I've seen one of the computer generated players on a nil bid.....instead of playing off if it doesn't have the suit lead, play trump, take the trick when it could have played off..........or not covered with a higher card that was in it's hand when a partner on a nil bid had the high card when it was its' turn to play...........
(23:56 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 83.664'M / Net Gain Today: 598'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 600'K /
Table: -1,900$ / Hands Played Today: 17 / Total Hands Played: 20109 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank 102,050$ / Net Gain Today: 2,200$/ Drops(8)&Roulette(2): 2,200$ /
Table: 0 / Hands Played Today: 0 / Total Hands Played: 830 /
(Postscript)
   Another off day on Blackjack 21 roulette.....since I intend to keep my bank level at 100K or more it only leaves me just north of 2K to play with.....but depending on availability of the tables, I will venture out tomorrow......the lateness of this post is due to the fact that I was able to get 2 roulette spins today....a 400 & a 200....oy vey......
   Not a clear but last game of the day on Crescent was a 93/104 with 5 foundation piles complete

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........