..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, September 3, 2018

(08:14 UTC -4)
   Took me better than an hour to find a Poker table, and then right out of the blocks as it were made a very stupid call....what I dummkoph I can sometimes be.....no excuses...played 21 hands, down -9350$, but did win a couple of decent pots, 16+ & 10K+ missions complete, so the purpose for playing early was meet.....but......oy vey......what a putz I can sometimes be
   Picked up a couple of drops, 1 each Poker and Blackjack 21....good game of Fall Spades, Crescent 1st game started out great but fizzled out, 50/104
(11:30 UTC -4)
   I'd like to preface these remarks with what I've said along, Blackjack is not my game, never really have a like for it, or truth be told, not that good at it.....20 hands.......dealer had Blackjack 5 time...3 times in a row.....and a 3 card 21 4 or 5 times......in fact on 2 of my 3 Blackjacks he had a 3 card 21 underneath  me.....plus 3 pushes......I juggled my bets....but couldn't catch a decent hand when I did......but then it's only a game, it's faux money, down -1680$......think I'll give it a rest for awhile
  And Crescent has been a bust....several hands........no joy......a down day so far at online games, but I'm retired, and a bad day of online games beats a good day at work every time......
(21:21 UTC)
   Talk about a klutz moment....I have a condition called essential tremor, at times my hands shake at the most awkward moment....based on my losses early on Poker my daily lost should be -9,350$ but it is actually -19,350....when taking the last drop of the day I experience a hand tremor and by accident hit the "play now" button and found myself in the small blind on a 20K/10K blind table. left as soon as I could but left 10K behind....oy vey.....but that pretty much how the day has gone.....did have 1 near miss on Crescent 101/104 and 7 foundation piles complete the 2 was on top then the Ace.....and the 3 on the bottom, last shuffle....
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 81.316'M / Net Gain Today: 481'K / Drops(5)&Roulette(2) 500'K /
Table&Klutz: 19,350$ / Hands Played Today: 20 / Total Hands Played: 20025 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 90,050$ / Net Gain Today: 1,720$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(1) 3,400$ /
Table: -1680$ / Hands Played Today: 20 / Total Hands Played / 830 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........