..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

(07:27 UTC-4)
   Again no luck on the 200/100 blind table....but got right on a 1000/500 blind table, 3 to 5 players during my time there....a kamikaze....but the other 3 won't play...so blinds came fast...then only the all-inner and 2 including me, at brief conflict and the all-inner was gone, and I still refused to play....in a brief period of calm....won to same pots and played a few others.....then the a trio of Kamikaze descended and I make a haste retreat.....20 hands played.....left 450$ on the table.....took 600$ with me from slots....and not only the 16+ mission, but the 10K+ mission as well.....the blinds really eat up any winnings.....again most of the players entered with close to the minimum buy in.....refuges like me I suppose.......
(09:17 UTC-4)
   If you've read yesterdays post we know what I did with the last 100$ roulette I got on Blackjack 21...if you didn't on went to a table and bet it.....won.....well today I was and still am giving the Blackjack 21 tables a rest..or rather me a rest from the tables.....1st roulette spin...you guessed it..100$.....oy vey....I'll remember that and save it for later....maybe much later
   First game of Fall Spades....a win....616 pts and 8 bags....just another game....until the last hand.....we stood at 475 and 5 bags.....and my computer generated partner bid nil....and I hand a garbage hand....or at least that's what I thought....but bid 4....knowing if I failed my bid and he made the nil we'd be out......cards must have been laid very oddly....I ended up taking 7 tricks....he made the nil bid.....and they got set.....crazy ending to what had been a run of the mill game
   First game of Crescent...93/104 w/ 5 competed foundation piles.....made some interesting observations on the game....at least to me.....and have "posted" them in the "footer"
(13:57 UTC-4)
   1st run at Blackjack 21....30 minutes....50 hands....at the 20 minute point I was up 50$, but then the dealer got super hot....and at 30 minutes....21 wins....5 blackjacks....1 other 21....2 pushes....dealer busted 11 times....left 25 on the table....and I didn't bet the 100$....I check at 20 minutes and was up....was thinking about the bet....but with the deal catching decided this was not the time....at 42% wins....a little below average....
   4 more Crescent games....only one decent one....100/104....7 completed foundation piles....2 tableau piles remained....Ace/2....3/4....all diamonds....if the 2 would have been on top it would have been a winner.....
(19:40 UTC-4)
   The Diamonds got me again, 100/104 with 7 completed foundation piles....but this game all 4 cards were in the same tableau pile.....in this order Ace/4/3/2....if the ace had been on the bottom....but it wasn't
   Two games of Fall Spades....I'd love to find out the parameters by which the computer generate players bid.... first my partner bid nil with 5 trumps....that has 2 chances of not failing....slim and none and slim just left town....later it bid 5 and took 9 tricks....which put us in the bag....oy vey...but a winner, regardless....2nd game he failed to make his bid 4 times....I was able 3 out of 4 to get any extra trick and save the hand....then we needed 25 pts to go out he bids 1 and takes 4 tricks....and put us in the bag again....but we survived...... 
(21:25 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 96.767'M / Net Gain Today: 720.15'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 720'K /
Table/Slots: +150$ / Hands Played Today: 20 / Total Hands Played 20378 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 148,850$ / Net Gain Today: 2,775$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 2,800$ /
Table: -25$ / Hands Played Today: 50 / Total Hands Played: 2059 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........