..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, September 2, 2018

(07:58 UTC-4)
   Chalk up a new one, something I've never seen before in the Poker game I play....got a table right off....2 days in a row.....hopefully the table is full days are behind us (knock wood).....played 14 hands but got credit for the 16+ mission, seen that many times before, down -2595....been there done worse but it's the price I will gladly pay to complete the mission so I can speed up the clock.....table of kamikaze and pot pushers.....that's becoming the new normal.....but 1 hand in a lull.....until the river only blinds and calls.....no all-ins...no pot pushing.....I flopped 4 to a straight, 4 to a flush, and after the turn 4 to a straight/flush.....straight was an open ended.....Ace on the river and made the wheel....player ahead of me bet 11'K....had to call.......split pot.....so maybe I netted 100$.....but the drop down informs me I had complete the 10'K+ mission....well the pot was in excess of 20'K....but never saw that happen before, mind you I ain't complaining......picked up a drop on both Poker and Blackjack 21.....
(09:57 UTC-4)
   For once a fun game of Fall Spades.....close game until the last hand, both teams were set once....both teams made successful nil bids....nip and tuck the whole way.....but bags turned the  tables in our favor, we made 7 total..they 14.....they lost 100 points on the last hand for making 10 bags....a nice win...
   Crescent....4 games.....1 with promise but no joy and the other 3 no point in playing  past the deal......5th game however after the last shuffle.....2 options.....tried the obvious one  first.....nice finish but no winner....one of the options to the game is you can take back moves.....explore your options.....went back to where I started, chose the other option.....104/104.....8 foundation piles complete....
(12.27 UTC-4)
   So decided to play Labyrinth and Aces Up....until I cleared one or played 20 games without a winner......Labyrinth on the 3rd game......Aces Up started to look like it was a 20 game and zilch, with only a 47/48 game to show for it, and then came game 16....48/48 and I'm gone..well at least until the next time
(13:41 UTC-4)
   Played Blackjack 21 in the "gap" between drops on Poker & Blackjack 21....just 9 hands....was increasing my bets......had bet 20$ ( okay I like playing low-ball) first two cards made 11....dealer show a 6.....I doubled......looking for a 10 or face card.....got a 2...oy vey.....dealer fortunately busted.....+30$.....in about 7 minutes
(10:45 UTC-4)
   Needed 18 hands played on Poker for 20'K hands played. after several attempts to get a table i  got one complete with pot pusher....and couldn't catch a hand.....finally made a hand....had straight...3 all-ins, including me....I don't like going all in but I will in defense of what I think is a winner.....the pot pusher was gone, and I left with 20,699$ and 23 hands played, and my +20K hands played
(21:39 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 80.835'M / Net Gain Today: 258'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 240'K /
Tables: +8,104$ / Hands Played Today: 37 / Total Hands Played: 20,005 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 88,380$ / Net Gain Today: 4,730$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 4,700 /
Table: +30$ / Hands Played Today: 9 / Total Hands Played: 810 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........