..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

(07:27 UTC-4)
   Awoke in the middle of the night, couldn't get back to sleep so figured I'd get an early start....unfortunately Poker didn't agree with me....almost 3 hours before I got a table.....decent table....just couldn't catch a hand.....14 hands played......but got the 16+ mission....left 1,800 at the table, no slots, no klutz moves, (knock wood).....2 games of Fall Spaces....a workmanlike one, and the more typical wild one both winners.....3 games of Crescent all dogs...
(11:56 UTC-4)
   Decided to play Blackjack 21 on a whim, usually write down my start stats but didn't I could figure out all the stats but winners.....20 minutes played....3 Blackjacks, 1 three card 21....2 pushes....for the first time I can remember I had more Blackjacks and other 21s then the dealer....he had 1 each.....up 35$.....dealer's play was hot and cold.....3 more games of Crescent...all dogs.....2 games of Fall Spades, both winners but one game I made a nil bid 3 times in a row, which allowed us to pull away in a close game....can't ever remember 3 straight successful nil bids in a row before
(13:56 UTC-4)
   After 6 Crescent games that went noway...7th game 101/104 w/ 7 foundation piles complete...last tableau pile top to bottom King/Jack/Queen
   Played Blackjack 21 in the gap between drops on Blackjack  21 and Poker....20 minutes.....33 hands....15 winners.....2 Blackjacks....3 pushes......up 20$ (remember unless stated differently all bets are 10$)......dealer had 2 Blackjacks and 1 four card 21.....dealer came out like gangbusters I lost 4 out of the first 5 hands...and the 5th hand was a push.....a few back and forth hands....and then I won 5 in a row...and then it was dealer would win one then I would......Like Poker if you want to kept track of your stats, or other players at the table for that matter.....just click on your picture or theirs....in poker I like to check the other players....particularly hands played..under 500 hands can be a tell....but on Blackjack 21 I'll check my stats but frankly since the  other players at the table have no affect on me.....I could care less......example in Poker...player with just a few 100 hands....an Ace comes on the flop.....he makes a big bet....you can be pretty sure he just made a pair of Aces...
(20:40 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 92.061'M / Net Gain Today: 498.2'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2) 500K /
Table: -1.800$ / Hands Played Today: 14 / Total Hands Played: 20269 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 130,980$ / Net Gain Today: 2,455$ / Drops(8)&Roulette(2) 2,400$ /
Tables: +55$ / Hands Played Today: 60 / Total Hands Played: 1473 /
(Postscript)
   Played 9 games of Crescent today and with the exception of the 101/104 +7 foundation piles complete the rest were all dogs......7 games of Fall Spades...all winners but all but 2 were many hands....bags and sets.....did have a couple of nice nil bid hands....
   I must confess a growing frustration with not being able to get on the table of my choice on Poker when I want to.....I may have to go up to the 1K/500 blind table.....It's really not about the cost.....after all the money ain't real....it's just that I'm a gimpy,grumpy, old codger who set in this ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........