..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, September 30, 2018

(08:11 UTC-4)
   What is becoming routine for the weekend, about 50 minutes of periodic attempts before I on got on  1000/500 blind table, never got even a whiff of a decent hand....12 hands....(16+ mission complete...yup I know but if the drop down gives it to me I take it).....mixed bag of pushes, all-inners....but one weird thing....there was one "chair" that was  occupied for the entire time I was there....a player "icon"....no name, no avatar, just the revolving little white circle, and a banana,....maybe a glitch in the game...?....down 4,500$....blinds and one call on suited connectors that totally missed the flop....oy vey....
   Fall Spades....one game a winner....a "bit of a bag-o-thon"....this time mostly me....just caught some tricks with cards I didn't think could be a trick....lead a 5 of Diamonds....the others, a 4, a 3, and and off suit....but we survived going in "the bag"....and made our bid on a hand where the total bid was 15....First Crescent....hand started like gangbusters....and fizzled into nothingness....
(8:50 UTC-4)
   Because of the late start on Poker, there was a 31 minute gap between drops there and on Blackjack 21....so took the drop on Blackjack 21 and decided to play for a while....first two hands won on dealer's busts....and things went down hill fast from the....he only busted once more....on a hand I had made a blackjack....now because I have over 100K....all the graphic shows is "???K" so I have to go to my stats to see if I'm up or down (click on your avatar)....did that when I was at about 9 minutes of play (I always write down the time I begin play)....10 minutes played....16 hands....5 winners....2 blackjacks....down 40$....and a very hot dealer....time to flee....
   The one thing about the setup of the game is that you have to take your total "bank" to the table....I wish that you could take just the amount you were prepared to lose, a "buy-in" as it were...being retired I can take full advantage of the drops and roulette....which my current "bank" reflects....but to the average player....?....at least on Poker with the buy in....you can go bust and still have chips left....on Blackjack 21 you go bust....you really go bust....and then want....?....
(11:13 UTC-4)
   Crescent games 2&3....went nowhere....game 4....46/60/101+7/....1 tableau pile....2 on top of Ace, w/ 3 on the bottom....after the last shuffle....3/2/Ace....104/104 w/ all foundation piles complete....
(12:53 UTC-4)
   2nd trip to the Blackjack 21 tables....a virtual carbon copy of the first trip....10 minutes played....16 hands....5 wins....1 blackjack....2 pushes....down 30$....but this one had a twist....was dealt 20 three time, 1 push, 1 loss to a blackjack, and 1 loss to a 3 card 21....good grief....what are the odds on that....
(14:51 UTC-4)
   3rd trip to the Blackjack 21 tables....first hand I'm dealt 20, dealer flips blackjack....10 minutes played....7 wins....1 blackjack....dealer busts 6 times....lost 15$....and truth been told I was making some decent hands....but didn't win a hand except for my blackjack if the dealer didn't bust....I don't expect to win a majority of the times I play....but wins are few and far between....ok and by the by....last hand dealt 20....dealer flips blackjack....oy vey....
(19:25 UTC-4)
   4th and probably final run to the Blackjack 21 tables for the day....10 minutes played....16 hands....8 wins....1 blackjack....1 push....6 dealer busts....up 35$....finally....was thinking of playing longer but the last 3 or 4 hands....dealer started catching cards....so decided to quit while I was ahead, not for the day mind you....but for this session....one thing to note....4 or 5 at the table most of the time....haven't had any trouble getting on a Blackjack 21 table this weekend....maybe they dealt with the issue....
(22:42 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 98.731'M / Net Gain Today: 355.5'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2) 360'K /
Table: -4,500$ / Hands Played Today: 12 / Total Hands Played: 20486 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 159,215$ / Net Gain Today: 1,850$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 1900$ /
Tables: -50$ / Hands Played Today: 66 / Total Hands Played: 2275 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........