..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

(10:11 UTC-4)
   The laws of probability are that I have as much chance on the Poker roulette wheel of getting 60K or getting 800K.....but lately I've been seen more of the 60K....probability or Karma..you be the judge.....took about an hour to get a Poker table.....first a pot pusher, then a spat of "my pair is bigger then your pair.....had one hand of 2 pair and a small pot, and 1 blind pot...would have stayed but wanted to walk before it got too hot.....20 hands....-3660$.......Blackjack 21 just claiming drops and roulette.....just waiting for the weekend.....(current temperature: +83*F....heat index +90*F.no my kind of weather)
(11:03 UTC-4)
   Weird last hand of a Fall Spade game, I was the "dealer" so the player on my right bids first...and the player on the right bid 10......hit the button to see my cards praying that I had a hand I could bid nil on, and despite me being a gimpy. grumpy. old cuss...my prays were answered.....the 10 bid's partner bid 1, and my pard bid 3......I did the math.....14 bid only 13 available....someone is going back....but then knew if I made my nil even if pard didn't we'd make 70 points and needed only 50 to go out.....I made my nil, pard made his 3....we made 130 pts.......they lost 110 points.....a 240 pt swing on one hand.....can't remember seeing one much bigger......
(15:46 UTC-4)
   Been a mixed day of solitaire.....cleared an Aces Up (relaxed), a couple of Labyrinth, but Crescent for most of the day has been a bust....and a couple of +30s after the deal, and before the first shuffle both fizzled out.....Last game was a good one....91/104 with 4 foundation piles complete.....not a win to be sure but with the luck I've had to day I'll take it.....
(22:17 UTC-4)
   Been an off day as far as drops and roulette on both Poker and  Blackjack 21, Poker 6 drops 2 roulette, and hit the 2 lowest value on roulette, 60K & 100K.....and Blackjack 21 was worse...6 drops and 2 roulette, hit the roulette for 200$ both spins....only 1 spin of low value.....it's almost like having 8 drops....
   Crescent I had one game that really drove me nuts...was over half way complete before the first shuffle 57/104.....and then it just frizzle....a 72/104.....oy vey and rats.....
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 81,782'M / Net Gain Today: 276.3'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 280K /
Table: -3,660$ / Hands Played Today: 20 / Total Hands Played: 20061 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 95,150$ / Net Gain Today: 1,600$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 1,600$ /
Table: 0$ / Hands Played Today: 0 / Total Hands Played: 830 /
(Please Note: in some cases the last digit in some of the numbers is either rolled up or down)
(Postscript)
   I'm still having a problem getting a table for Poker when I want to play....frankly I miss the game that was before it went "mobile"....and not surprisingly the style of play has become far more aggressive, which doesn't fit with my preferred style of play.....but that being said...it with all the warts is still the best "free" poker site I've been able to find.....
   As to Blackjack 21 am still trying to decide what I might do....but will keep collecting drops and roulette and see what the weekend might bring....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........