..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, September 28, 2018

(07:39 UTC-4)
   First trip to Poker, got on first try, 1000/500 blind table, a very mixed bag, had a few decent start hands but by enlarge rarely hit the flop....won 1 blind pot...another time flopped two pair....hole cards Jack/4....flop Jack/8/4....some 1K raises....river another 8....one of the players went all in and had me covered....maybe it was a bluff, but maybe he had the 3rd 8, or a pocket pair....too early in the day to go all-in on what I had....because I folded....only other player....didn't see what he had....but I made the right call for me regardless....20 hands....just the aforementioned win on a blind pot....down 17,250$....16+ mission complete....(and yes....I did try to get on a 200/100 blind table first....no joy....I guess old habits die hard)(loss adjusted after day end figured)
(10:33 UTC-4)
   Two interesting first Games of Fall Spades and Crescent, Fall Spades just a weird lay of cards...hard to decide what toe bid....3rd hand I failed to make my bid and we went back....hand 4 we set the other side....but made 5 bags....made the 10th bag on the 7th hand, -100 pts....and trail by 8 tricks....8th hand set the other side again...4 bags...up by 4 tricks....hand 9....they bag....up by 15 tricks...10th hand 498 & 6 bags....11th hand winner 558 pts and 8 bags....
   Crescent, one of the advantages of playing online, as opposed to on a card table with four decks of cards is the undo button....sometimes you have a choice between 2 possible moves....with the undo you can try both....case in point after the 3 shuffle....had a choice....the first ended with 96/104 w/ 6 foundation piles complete....un-did back to the point I chose and tried the other option....101/104 & 7....but had made another choice a couple of moves before....3rd option 102 & 7 complete foundation piles....not a clear by any means and 3 good results regardless..,but it's funny to play the "What If?" scenario....and the online game in this case gives you the option(s)....
(11:58 UTC-4)
   First trip to a Blackjack 21 table....both dealer and I were catching cards....after 20 minutes....we were dead even....zero change in my Total Bank....then the last 10 minutes....I didn't catch but a couple of hands and dealer was red hot.....30 minutes played....41 hands....16 wins....no blackjacks....1 other 21....3 pushes....1 split (won 1, lost 1....split Aces)....39% wins....dealer only busted 8 times....left 60$ at the table....
(13:57 UTC-4)
   Second trip to a Blackjack 21 table....decided to play the gap of 15 minutes between drops on Blackjack 21 and Poker....first the results  and then a few observations....15 minutes played....13 wins....2 blackjacks....1 other 21....3 pushes....9 dealer busts....60$ won....and that makes me even for the day....if you check your stat page....( clip on your avatar either in the lobby or at the table ) my chips won is 11,080 and according to it ( I wrote the then current value down before play) I won 140$ this session....remember it only reflects gross wins....doesn't consider losses....let's look at the math....I won 13 hands x 10$ per hand...plus 2 Blackjacks an extra 5$ each....that's 140$...subtract the 3 pushes from 24 hands played....21 hands that I either won or lost....minus the 13 wins.....that's 8 x 10$ = 80$...and a net winnings of 60$....my current opinion is if you play for 10 minutes and your down ?$, don't expect you can get it back....the longer you play the more chance the built in house "edge" will get you....if you play and your ahead ?$....get out...bank it....and go back later if you want....cut your losses and bank your gains....because eventually the house will win....
(17:49 UTC-4)
   Two more games of Fall Spades....both not that common, 1st a 4 hand winner we: 274 & 4 bags....they -249...2nd a game I've never seen before,  they: made a 130 pt nil hand we: 90 pts. the next 3 hands I made 3 different nil bids..... 4 hands 514 pts 4 bags....have never see a win in 4 games unless one team scores -200 or more....and never see a 4 games with a successful nil in all 4.....four more Crescent games....best a 94/104 w/ 5 completed foundation piles....
(19:50 UTC-4)
   If you told me what just occurred was possible I probably won't believe you, It just happened to me, and I'm having trouble believing it....Crescent Solitaire game number 6 for the day....when I made all possible moves after the deal I was 48/104....close if not my best start ever....1st shuffle ....104/104 with all foundation piles completed....didn't need the 2nd or 3 shuffle....
(21:25 UTC)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 97.949'M / Net Gain Today: 922.75'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 940'K /
Table: -17250$ / Hands Played Today: 20 / Total Hands Played: 20461 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 152,455$ / Net Gain Today: 1,800$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2):1,800$ /
Tables: 0$ / Hands Played Today: 65 / Total Hands Played: 2176 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........