..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, September 6, 2018

(09:23 UTC-4)
   Interesting morning, drops first thing on both Poker and Blackjack 21.....Poker looked for table got no table.....A workman game of Spades, couple of tries on Poker..nada.....a weird game of Crescent never saw a Queen of Spades until the very end...64/104 with 2 foundation piles complete....Poker no joy.....another game of Spades...a little sloppy but a winner...Poker as above.....one hand of Aces Up...a 45/48....now almost 2 hours had elapsed and got a table.....first hand flopped a full house 4s full  of Aces.....couldn't get much action but a decent pot.....then a kamikaze appeared.....after a few hands he was gone in flames.....then a pot pusher, which caused two players to engage  in "my pair is bigger then your pair".......one existed in defeat...and a table captain was born.....only 4 or 5 players at any one time so blinds came quickly.....drop down says 16+ mission complete and I exited stage left.....16 hands played.......-55$ left at the table.....but +400$ from slots......and one happy camper....(200/100 blind table)
(14:50 UTC -4)
   Finally, a decent, well way more than decent spin on Poker roulette......800K......but only a 400$ on Blackjack 21......couple of decent Crescent hands......but no clears.....had things to do both elsewhere online, and also of line.......so haven't played much at all so far today......
(17:18 UTC-4)
  I've been playing Fall Spades for a lot longer then I've been mentioning it in this blog, but the light bulb finally lite on one hand today.....the other 3 players my pard and the two other players we face, have one fatal flaw in the way they bid......they never account for the bids made before them.....case in point...my pard bids 2, player to may right bids 1, 10 left.....I have a strong hand bid 6.....4 left.....player on left bids 7.....16 total......they make 7/8....we make 6/8....both teams go back.....it finally dawned on me that one of the factors in how the computer generated players determine their  bid.....the bids ahead of them are not a factor.....especially if I'm last to bid I always take account of how many bids are left.....sometimes there are 5 left, and I'm thinking 4....but take another look and bid the 5....and almost every time 5 was the right bid....on the other hand if the reverse is true I'll back off a bid of 5 and bid 4 instead, and if I pickup a bag, it's better then failing the bid and going back and do the same thing when dealing with "live" players....
(21:50)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 82.723'M / Net Gain Today: 940'K / Drops(8)&Roulette(1): 940'K /
Table/Slots: +345$ / Total Hands Played Today: 16 / Total Hands Played: 20061 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 97,250$ / Net Gain Today: 2,100$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 2,100$ /
Table: 0$ / Hands Played Today: 0 / Total Hands Played: 830 /
(Postscript: Re: Blackjack 21)
   Now I freely admit that I'm basing my thoughts solely on my own experience in playing...and admittedly maybe too small a sample for any definite conclusions, However....based on the 830 hands I've played I've won 353 hands....that's a rate of 42.5% ....and 46 Blackjacks that's a rate of 5.5%...and one of them was a push....and I do intent to do more testing....however my preliminary findings indicate what I've know from past experience.....if you're playing 21 with a set dealer as you are in Blackjack 21 .....then the odds are with the dealer....and I'm not sure there's a way around that as of yet.....and my feeling is you need to be willing to lose big in order to win big but if you enjoy the game then all of what I have said is not important......I have to decided whether I can.....will start testing that sometime this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........