..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, October 13, 2018

(05:52 UTC-4)
   First Trip Poker....short table....at one point I was sitting alone....the only couple of times I got a playable hand....flop missed it completely....13 hands....down 1,900$....short table with a lot of comings and goings....lots of time in the blinds....but got and claimed the 16+ mission....
(08:51 UTC-4)
   A different trip to Blackjack 21 this morning....dealer got hot towards the last ten 10 minutes or so, and I gave back much of what I had gained.....but on average a fairly "even" table....opposed to the carnage of the last few days....played for 30 minutes....39 hands....2 blackjacks....3 other 21s....2 pushes....1 split (Aces....1 blackjack 7 a 17....dealer had 18....1/2)....13 dealer busts.....18 winners....up 10$....was up 80$ after 20 minutes....probably should of left then....twasn't greed but just enjoying not getting the tar kicked out of me....Noticed two of the other players, one was there when I entered....one came and left....one had a stake of around 60K the other around 90K....and me being the gimpy, grumpy, and curious codger that I am took a look at there stat page....did seem to have the hands played to have that size of a bank....can be sure but maybe pay to play.....
   Probably will not play Poker today....just can't get my mind wrapped around it....plus it's hard enough during the week to find a table that I can comfortably play my style....but the on the weekend dang near impossible....
   Four games of Crescent and all I have to show for it is a 74/104 + 3 completed foundation piles....An all too typical game of Fall Spades....was close for awhile but "we" ran way to an easy win....
(11:56 UTC-4)
   Let's get Crescent out of the way....3 games which showed promise and 3 games that fizzle out....Second trip to a Blackjack 21 table.....stats first....then some comments.....11 minutes played....17 hands played....8 wins....I blackjack....8 dealer busts....up 15$....you will note that every one of my wins was accompanied by a dealer bust....I've come to the conclusion that I'm best served by playing in 10 +/- minute sessions....and then check my stats....since I have over 100K, the total at the table only shows my bank total rounded up to 3 figures....I have to click on my ugly face in the picture to see my starts....before I play I always right down. my wins total number of hands played, and keep an update listing of each hand win....push....et al....If I'm down more than 20....it's time to flee....if between -20 and +20....how hot is the dealer....over 20 then more often then not....take the money and run.....value is based on the fact that I never bet more then 10$/hand....if you are down and you elect to stay....don't chase....don't increase you bet to get back even or ahead....may work once in awhile....but you probably will only make it worse....yeah I know....the money ain't real....if it was I won't be playing this game....but there again with in the parameters of the game it has value....besides winning is more fun they taking a beating....
(14:52 UTC-4)
   Dealer early was making great hands lost the first 3 hands I played....11 minutes played....15 hands....6 wins....2 blackjacks....4 dealer bust....down 10$....I've had a feeling that the game is counting the hand you arrive, even if the hand is in progress....math on this one works if that's true....have now played 3004 hands....
(18:03 UTC-4)
   So I'd played 12 games of Crescent, and really hadn't had much luck at all....games 13....104/104 w/ all foundation piles complete....can remember the last time I cleared one....and too lazy too read back through the archives to found out....but it's been awhile....
(20:14 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 106.796'M / Net Gain Today: 259'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2) 261'K /
Table: -1,900$ / Hands Played Today: 13 / Total Hands Played: 20974 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 188,855$ / Net Gain Today: 2,015% / Drops(7)&Roulette(2) 2,000$ /
Tables: +15$ / Hands Played Today: 71 / Total Hands Played: 3004 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........