..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, October 7, 2018

(07:30 UTC-4)
   Found a 200/100 blind table right off....a short table but a good table....won a few small pots....lost a nice pot....river straight beat my trip Kings....later was forced all-in to protect my trip nines....won a nicer pot....covered my earlier losses....and all my calls and blinds....plus a little....31 hands played....16+ & 10K+ missions completed....5,700$ now in the bank....
(09:35 UTC -4)
   Decided to take another shot at Poker.....good table right off lost one nice pot a better straight....won a few small post....one on quad 8's....could get much action....20 minutes played....enter from above a kamikaze....exit stage left, The Madtrollie....28 hands....2/5 on slot spins....down 2,420$....played a little looser then usually, but caught a bunch of good hole cards and payed to see the flop, flop missed more than hit....but it's really great to be able to find a table with no fuss, even on the weekends....
   Three games of Crescent....all in the 70 range....all with at least 1 foundation pile complete....just a bunch of average hands....no Fall Spades or Blackjack 21 as of yet....
( I did do some tinkering with the arrangement of the blog....dropped 1 post from the main section but you can still see the old posts....archive still at the bottom....added a link or two.....re-arranged the left column, and probably something I forgot....)
(11:29  UTC-4)
   First trip to a Blackjack 21 table....First 5 hands....2 blackjacks, 2 wins on dealer busts, 1 loss....11 minutes played....19 hands....10 winners....3 Blackjacks....5 dealer busts....up 35$....First game of Fall Spades....two 14 bid hands....won 1 lost 1 (my fault)....normal crazy hands....winner....518 w/ 8 bags....
   Have added to left side bar "Trollie's current guidelines for Blackjack 21"....its the principles I play by....they work for me....
(13:43 UTC-4)
   Second trip to a Blackjack 21 table....I don't know exactly where the dealer was drawing from but from mine point of view that smelled bad....19 hands played.....dealer only busted once....and that was I a hand that I had Aces paired and split....other then those two wins, I only won 3 hands....all on blackjacks....unbelievable....oy gavalt....down 65$
   Went to the Poker tables for the third time today....got a good table as I judge tables....when I did catch good hole cards, there totally missed the flop....once I had an unsuited 2/10....folded....a 2 on the flop....and a 2 on the river....had was won by 2 pair....but other then that....just never had a hand...16 hands played....2,000$ left on table, all from blinds and calls of blinds....
   Even so coming off a couple of disappointing trips to both games....it is what it is....sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you....if you couldn't lose....it won't be much fun playing....
   Hand my best game of the 5 Crescents I've played so far today....87/104 and 4 completed foundation piles....and the way this day is going I'll take it....
(16:12 UTC-4)
   Third trip to a Blackjack-21 table....10 minutes played....all bets my usual 10$....17 hands....7 wins....2 blackjacks (back to back)....one other 21 (a push)....dealer 2 total pushes....3 dealer busts....
up 10$.....the only way the math works is if 1 of the hands counter was when I entered the table with the hand in progress or the hand I exited without a bet and the 10$ up is from the 2 blackjacks....
   A very pedestrian game of Fall Spades for a change....6 hand winner....515 pts.....5 bags....another mediocre Crescent....74/104 with 1 completed foundation pile.....a Freecell clear in 6 minutes & 4 seconds....& a Clock clear in 2 minutes and 28 seconds....neither of the last two were my best times....but a clear is a clear....
(17:46 UTC-4)
   Blackjack 21 sessions like the fourth of the day makes me glad, very glad, I'm not playing for real stakes....10 minutes played....18 hands....4 wins....2 pushes....3 dealer busts....down 70$....most of the time I was getting garbage hands....12's, 13's or 14's....dealer would have a 2 to 6 showing and more often then not made a hand....the majority of the time I had a 17 to 20....dealer had a better hand....short table....even if you throw out the 2 pushes I only won 25% of hands played....oy vey....sometimes my tactics work....and then there was this session....
(21:09 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank:102.242'M / Net Gain Today: 282'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 281'K /
Tables&Slots: +1,280$ / Hands Played Today: 75 / Total Hands Played: 20728 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank:178,860$ / Net Gain Today: 1,810$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 1900$ /
Tables: -90$ / Hands Played Today: 73 / Total Hands Played: 2,669 /
(Postscript)
   My play tomorrow will be some what truncated....I have one of my twice yearly appointments with my doctor....should be routine but it's scheduled for early tomorrow morning....and may make a stop on the way back to do a little shopping....may not log on before I have to go out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........