..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, October 5, 2018

(08:00 UTC-4)
   First trip to the Poker Tables....major league pot pushing table captain....dang....but after maybe 8 or 9 hands he was gone....won a blind pot....and then I was in the small blind....Ace/5 suited....no pre-flop raises....smooth call....a 5 in the flop....small raise....call....turn....another 5....a raise....I called....river....yup....the 4th 5....a raise....maybe should have re-raised but just called....and the 10K+ drop down appeared....a couple of hand later the 16+ drop down but decided to stay....another small pot....and at 21 minutes played....another pot pusher....oy vey....and I was gone....28 hands played....2 missions complete....6,255$ in the bank....
(10:32 UTC-4)
   First trip to a Blackjack 21 table....first hand blackjack....second hand blackjack....third hand blackjack....fourth hand win on a 20....fifth hand loss....sixth hand blackjack....10 minutes played....17 hands....11 winners....5 blackjacks....1 push....7 dealer busts....up 95$....I know if I had been betting more than 10$ per hand....
   First game Crescent....great start....44 after thee deal....50 after the 1st shuffle....55 after the 2nd shuffle....and then 90/104 w/ 5 completed foundation piles....First game Fall Spades....1st hand "they" had a nil bid....not only failed the nil, but the total bid as well....cost 3 bags all mine but worth it....4th hand a 14 over bid...."we" won the hand....5th hand "they" set...partner 3 bags...with other bags we had picked up on hands not mentioned wee were sitting on 9 bags....6th hand another 14 over bid....we won with no added bags....hand and game...."We" 396 pts, 9 bags...."They" -278 pts. 2 bags....
(11:43 UTC-4)
   Well I guess after decent trips to tables today I got what I deserved....the Poker table from the abyss....all the denizens were either pot pushes, kamikaze, dive bombers, and the required table captain....with not change in sight got out of there....4 minutes played....11 hands....left 500$....oh and beat the "Clock" in 1 minute & 45 seconds....close to if not best time ever....without auto-fill....(15:55 UTC-4)
   Took another run at Poker....found a decent table (200/100 blind)....had a bunch of wins, blind and small pots....but just decent hands....no monsters....52 hands played....left 3,810$ on the table but went 1/3 on slots for 400$....net loss 3,410$ but still up a tad on the tables for the day....
   Just some thoughts on Poker: I haven't played many hands of late, partially for lack of access to the table of my choice, that problem seems to have been corrected and also because I don't like playing if I start the day on the tables in the red....when that happens I sometimes start to "chase" hands....which generally doesn't workout so well for me.....but started today up a decent amount so went looking for a table....newer players don't know that the game was done for awhile a few months ago, before it went mobile....and when scouting for another place to play at that time, I looked at a site, but didn't play, a few days ago got a "where have you been email"....so have been picking up some daily fee chips....first of all would not leave "Poker"....but the other site not only has Texas Hold  'Um, but Omaha tables....haven't decided but might give it ago....
(16:40 UTC-4)
   2nd Run at Blackjack 21....the primary purpose was to play at least 30 hands....that would give me 2500 hands played....in pursuit of that goal....15 minutes played....18 hands won....3 blackjacks....1 other 21....1 push....and the dealer had a bad case of bust-itis...14 times....up +85$....
   Just some thoughts on Blackjack 21....I've made it very clear from the beginning that blackjack just ain't my game....and after 2501 hands my opinion hasn't changed much....but a little....1081 wins in 2501 hands played, gives me a 43.2% of winning....127 blackjacks....that's 5.1% of hands played....and blackjacks account for 11.8% of my wins....I haven't changed my earlier statement when I was at 1000 hands played....the only way to win big in this game....you have to be willing to loss big....that being said....I'll still play....but if I can keep getting access to the Poker table of my choice probably not as much as I have of late....
(21:39 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 101.681'M / Net Gain Today: 363'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 361'K /
Tables&Slots: +2,340$ / Hands Played Today: 91 / Total Hands Played: 20,638 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 174,945$ / Net Gain Today: 2,080$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 1,900$ /
Tables: +180$ / Hands Played Today: 48 / Total Hands Played  / 2,501 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........