..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, October 12, 2018

(06:08 UTC-4)
   So the morning trip to the 200/100 blind meat grinder....oops I mean table....no actually it was a meat grinder....a meeting of pot pushers are us....I caught a few good looking pocket cards so paid the price to see the flop....no joy....been there awhile....pocket unsuited Ace/King....again paid the price to see the flop....4 to the flop....10/Queen....paid the price to see the turn....and there was the Jack....river....no board pair....only two cards suited....paid the price....16+ popup....and I was history....16+ & 10K+ in tow....and 18,965$ as well....only hand of 15 I was there at the showdown....now normally when I'm up over 10K I'll stay and play awhile....but with that table....with the fee the pot pushers were charging.....more often than not 1K....just to see the flop was just a tad too high for me.....
(07:19 UTC-4)
   So against better judgement....went to a Blackjack 21 table....10 minutes played....15 hands....6 wins....3 pushes....5 dealer busts....up 10$....one of the first hands I played....dealer is showing a 5....both other players have 2 card 11's....both hit multiple times and bust....I stand with a 13....(no bust tactic in affect)....dealer busts....remember there is not "push" on a bust....if you bust....you lose....doesn't matter what the dealer ends up with....you can read below that my tactic of never hitting on a hand of 12 or higher doesn't always work....but it works better then busting....First Hand Crescent....Not a great hand....but over half way and 1 foundation pile complete....63/104....
(10:04 UTC-4)
   My run of bad luck at the roulette wheel on Blackjack 21 continues....bottom of the barrel 100$....First game of Fall Spades....just another workman like game at one point we hold a 388 to they's 163....and then the typhoon hits....first partner fails his bid I can't cover....next hand partner fails a nil bid (too many trumps) and takes enough tricks to put us in the bag....now ahead by 20 pts....next partner makes nil I make my bid....next hand I make a nil, partner fails to cover....the next and thankfully last hand....partner makes a nil....and I fail to cover...."we" 512 + 12 bags...."they" 496 + 6 bags....oy vey....Game two of Crescent....61/63/75/89 + 5 completed foundation piles....A game of Freecell....a clear in 5 minutes & 9 seconds....not my best time but....a clear at Clock...again not my best time....2 minutes $ 9 second....
(11:26 UTC-4)
   Another stint in the pillory (aka Blackjack 21 table)....12 minutes played....16 hands....5 wins....2 dealer busts....down 50$....interesting observation....player to may left when I came to the table had a stake in the 165'K range....first time I've seen anyone except for me  over 100'k....I was betting my usual 10$/hand....he was betting 15K and as much as 18.5'K....I left down 50$.....he left down about 60'K....of course it's faux money.....but oy gavalt....
(12:40 UTC-4)
   A second trip to the Poker tables....200/100 blind table....as/usual....in the 35 or so minutes I played the complexion of the game ran from lets be friends and not raise before the flop....to total chaos....the sky full of drive bombers and kamikaze....and on the ground....pot pushing....and a table captain....if I called the blinds....he'd raise 2K before the flop.....if I folded before the flop....he'd just call....was wishing for a hand to take him on....just never came....I've been playing this game from February of this year....and at this table was only the second player I remember who used the auto-top-off option....I'd never use it....I want an accurate count of my losses or gain...by using my buy-in as a base....did manage to catch a nice full house 6's over 4's....a blind pot....and a small pot in the 36 hands the game gave me credit for....flopped trips a couple of time....after the river player to my right made a huge bet....better than half my stack....saw 4 to a straight....my trips didn't look so big and folded....don't know if he made the straight or not....we were the last two in the hand....but I wasn't about to pay to find out....oops....I almost forgot....left with 10,240$ I hadn't brought with me....
(15:58 UTC-4)
   Third Trip to a Blackjack 21 table....the all to common shellacking....10 minutes played....17 hands....4 wins....1 other 21....1 split ( Aces....lost both hands)....3 dealer busts....down 90$....observed a player with 4K....betting either 500$ or 1000$ per hand, gone in 5 or 6 hands with 0$....I've started to question my no bust tactic....so did some research on line and found a chart that shows average bust out rates for both dealers and players best on top card....the composite for all cards for a dealer is 28.36%....it varies best on the top card....some higher some lower....28.36% is the average....this session it was 17.65%....I know a small sample....but I've seen lower then that over the last few sessions....went back and check the last 13 sessions....56/232= 24.14%....just a tad below average....but the first 5 sessions were 30/89=33.71%....but the last 8 sessions....about the time I noticed it....26/145= 17.93%....no conclusions as of yet but it does give me pause....
(16:57 UTC-4)
   Sat done at an every evolving table....24 minutes played....35 hands....but the only one worth mentioning was the last one....pocket Aces....Ace on the flop....last card of the flop, the turn and the river 3 to a flush....he went all in...I had him covered....he had been betting on any two cards....so....big surprise....he made the flush....dropped 17,500$....won 700$ 1/3 on slots....but still up for the day....it's a call I would have made unless he had me covered.....
(18:47 UTC-4)
   Fourth trip Blackjack....10 minutes....15 hands....6 wins....1 push....5 dealer busts....down 10....
(20:20 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 106.537'M / Net Gain Today: 1,833'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 1,821'K /
Tables&Slots: 12,759$ / Hands Played Today: 87 / Total Hands Played: 20,961 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 186,840$ / Net Gain Today: 1,360$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 1500$ /
Tables: -140$ / Hands Played Today: 63 / Total Hands Played: 2,933 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........