..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, October 21, 2018

(07:52 UTC-4)
   It's interesting how the addition of even one random element can change the dynamic of a situation....in this instance a 200/100 blind Poker table....First trip....take my seat and I'm in the big blind....no pot pushing....not a kamikaze in sight...2nd hand made a straight and a decent pot....couple of hands later a blind pot on trips....but with 5 at the table 1K blind pot....one player leaves another arrives....and proceeds to make a big pre-fold raise....the rest of the table folds....one player leave...and another arrives....big pre-flop raiser shows their true colors....kamikaze....new player dive bomber....and I forget about playing past completion of the 16+ mission....15 hands played....drop down and 16+ mission complete....leave with 5,670 and the 16+ & 10K+ missions in my pocket
   First Blackjack 21 table....very fluid table at times 4 at the table....and for 2 hands just me and the dealer....10 minutes played....21 hands played....11 wins....3 blackjacks....1 push....7 dealer busts....up 45$....won the first 4 hands I played....+45$....after that I won 7....dealer won 8....but the 2 blackjacks basically made the last 18 hands a split....(okay....so I'm a stats/math nerd)....(saw the "current player" this AM....97K)
(09:33 UTC-4)
   Second bout of the Madtrollie vs the Blackjack 21 dealer....10 minutes played....20 hands....8 wins....2 blackjacks....2 pushes....5 dealer busts....a flat footed tie.....throw out the pushes and my joining the table while a hand was in progress and.....MT won 8 hands vs. The Dealer's 9 wins....and my two blackjacks evened the score....but I'll take it....I love winning....but I hate losing even more....First game of Crescent....not bad....not great....just what is becoming an all to common result....80/104 w/ 4 completed foundation piles....
   I've decided to give Fall Spades a rest for the time being....have been scouting for another game but  as of now haven't found one I like....so the hunt continues....
(11:40 UTC-4)
   Back to Blackjack for round number 3....10 minutes played....4 or 5 at the table....14 hands played....7 wins....4 dealer busts....up 10$....(remember I only bet 10$/hand)....session started out like gang busters....won first 5 hands....4 on dealer busts....he never busted again....and I only won 2 more times....but that is the apparent nature of the game....the only predictable element in the game is that it's unpredictable....but I am....I never hit on a hard 12 or higher, regardless of the card the dealer is showing....in this session he was showing Ace 3  or 4 times...and one of the times he busted....I'll always hit on a soft 12 to 16....but never on a soft 17 or higher....regardless of what the dealer is showing....remember there are no pushes if both you and the dealer bust....you lose....one  of the "house's edges"....another mediocre game of Crescent....76/104 w/ only one foundation pile complete
(13:30 UTC-4)
    Blackjack 21, session 4....10 minutes....20 hands....fluid table 1-4 players....7 wins....3 other 21's....1 push....4 dealer busts....down 30$....Crescent 3rd game....95/104 w/ 6 foundation piles completed
(14:40 UTC-4)
   Against my better judgement....I went looking for a 200/200 blind table....a decent table....a bit of pot pushing....a brief appearance of kamikaze but actually a nice table except....I spent 33 hands looking for a playable and except for 1 blind pot, 32 hands finding no playable hand....well sometimes that just the way the ball bounces....33 hands....left 4,540$ on the table....with the ins and outs of players spend an above average time in the blinds....but 1/5 on slots for 600$....down 3,940$....
(15:19 UTC-4)
   Blackjack 21 5th trip....10 minutes played....17 hands....5 wins....4 dealer busts....down 60$....oy gavalt....
(19:26 UTC-4)
   Blackjack 21 6th and last trip for the day....thought I had walked into the proverbial buzz-saw....lost the first 7 or 8 hands....I couldn't catch and hand and the dealer couldn't miss....did mange to fight back a little but not all the way....10 minutes played....20 hands played....short table....6 wins....1 other 21....2 pushes....3 dealer busts....down 45$
(
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 111.538'M / Net Gain Today: 1,741'K / Drops(7)Roulette(1) 1,740'K /
Tables(2)&Slots(5): +1,630$ / Hands Played Today: 48 / Total Hands Played: 21167 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 210,370$ / Net Gain Today: 3,320$ / Drops(7)Roulette(1) 3,400$ /
Tables(6): -80$ / Hands Played Today: 112 / Total Hands Played: 3,784 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........