..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, October 14, 2018

(07:52 UTC-4)
   (The Madtrollie (aka:Charles for you players at Poker) wanders in just shaking his head)....So I  take my "seat" at my first table of the day....in the blinds....player bets 1K....I fold....first thought he's got a pocket pair....maybe an Ace....he had right around 75'K....next hand I'm on the button....same...same....repeat....ah we have us a pot pushing table captain....then it's a 10K raise before the flop....he loses to a medium pair....a couple of hands later....he busts out....and big surprise pops right back to the table as a 5'K buy-in kamikaze....and the cycle begins....bust, return,repeat....16+ banner unfolds....none too soon....and I'm gone....left 1,100$ on the table....all blinds....2/3 at the slots for 600$....so price of admission today at the demolition derby was 500$....but the crime of all this was I was catching hands....but I refuse to be caught up in that style of play....I'm a gimpy,grumpy,codger of almost 71....did I mention I'm stubborn and  set in my ways....
(09:26)
   First run Blackjack 21....10 minutes played....15 hands played....7 wins....1 push....3 dealer bust....up 10$....I was playing in a 12 minute gap between a drop on Blackjack 21 and one on Poker....if I hadn't I probably would have stuck around a played awhile longer....I've had times when ever win I've had was on a dealer bust....this trip only 3 of the 7 wins came that way....dealer was not drawing as well as usual....but "thems the breaks"
   First run Crescent....a nice little 97/104 w/ 6 completed foundation piles completed....
(13:45 UTC-4)
   Second run Blackjack 21....10 minutes played....15 hands played....5 wins....1 push....5 dealer busts....down 40$....all hands won on dealer busts....dealer back to his old trick....except for the 5 busts....he was hot....just a note: In the last 22 days the number of players has dropped from 172'K on 9/22/18 to 125'K today...or about a 27% decrease....just normal "wear & tear" or....?....
   3 more games of Crescent, a dog and 2 fizzles....a blow out winner 502&12 bags to -5$5 bags....turning point...."they" failed both the bid and a nil bid on the same hand....a clear Freecell in 00:04:04 & a clear of Clock in 00:02:09....neither a personal best....but good times....
(15:49 UTC-4)
   Third trip Blackjack 21....10 minutes played....16 hands played....6 wins....6 dealer busts....down 30$....again except for the 6 busts dealer was catching and I wasn't
   Only Roulette of the day on both Blackjack 21 and Poker....Poker 300K....2nd best payout without a chip....Blackjack 21....haven't hit anything but bottom of the wheel for days....today.... top of the mark....2,000$....finally
    Sixth game of Crescent on the day....after all moves made after the deal....63/104....after the first shuffle all moves made....102/104 with 7 complete foundation piles complete....only the King and Queen of Diamonds still in a tableau pile but in the wrong order King then Queen....2nd shuffle fixed that....104/104 with all foundation piles complete....only the second time on this version of Crescent I've cleared the board without having to  use the last available shuffle....yahoo....
(17:39 UTC-4)
   Forth trip to Blackjack 21....10 minutes played....15 hands played....1 push....4 dealer busts....down 50$....again all my winds were on deal busts....4 or 5 times I had 18,19,or 20....he busted once and pushed once....oy vey....but from observation of the other players at the table....nobody was having any luck either....don't get me wrong....I don't expect to win every time out....I expect to lose more sessions then I win....a "house" edge is built into the game....but....?....
(21:17)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 107.235'M / Net Gain Today: 539'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1) 540'K /
Tables&Slots: -500$ / Hands Played Today: 15 / Total Hands Played: 20,989 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 192,145$ / Net Gain Today: 3,290$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(1) 3.400$ /
Tables: -110$ / Hands Played Today: 62 / Total Hands Played: 3,066 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........