..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, October 1, 2018

(06:42 UTC-4)
   I guess old habits die hard....logged on Poker, tried to get on a 200/100 blind table and did, was a little pot pushing, but not bad, only caught one decent hand and a small pot....short table....16+ mission drop down....but decided to stay....like magic I'm at a table of 8....thought this could be interesting....changed my mind very quickly....a flock of kamikaze and dive bombers....oy vey....16 hands played....1 small pot....left 754$ at the poker table....but won 600$ on slots....down 154$....
(11:12 UTC-4)
   Only one game of Fall Spades....just a run of the mill game....win....532 pts....made a nil bid....7 games of Crescent....mixed bag of dogs, and ones that had promise....and then fizzled into nothingness....best....two 75/104 and 3 foundation piles completed....
(11:35 UTC-4)
   1st run at Blackjack 21....10 minutes played, 18 hands....10 wins....no 21s of any kind....dealer busted 8 times....won 4 of the first 5 hands....and then it was back and forth for the final 13 hands...checked at ten minutes which I usually do....up 30$....and decided to quit while I was ahead....
(16:35 UTC-4)
   After the good games I had on Crescent today was just the opposite....15 straight of dogs and hands that looked good and fizzled out....but I made a promise to myself that I'd play until I got a half way decent one....and today was my luck day, and I'll don't believe in luck....but that not withstanding....and after the deal and the first 2 shuffles....29/35/59/ really looked like it was not going anywhere....then I was able to put the remaining 45 cards on the foundation piles, surprised me as well....104/104 and all foundation piles complete....
(18:41 UTC-4)
   2nd run at the Blackjack 21 tables....10 minutes played....9 wins....1 blackjack....1 other 21....1 push....dealer busted 7 times....up 55$.....if you take all the hands I didn't lose....10....and hands played that 66.6%....never even thought with this game even over as small a sampling 15 hands that that would be possible....spent some time playing Clock, and Freecell....couple of clears
(20:42 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 99.660'M / Net Gain Today: 939.8'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 940'K /
Table/Slots: -154$ / Hands Played Today: 16 / Total Hands Played: 20502 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 162,200$ / Net Gain Today: 2,985$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 2,900$ /
Tables: +85$ / Hands Played Today: 33 / Total Hands Played: 2308$ /
(Postscript)
   With any kind of day tomorrow, I can get on a Poker table with little or no delay, I should cross the 100'M barrier tomorrow, and then decide what direction I want to go with the game....I mentioned awhile ago I might buying a "personal" dealer....the best thing I can figure is that it only applies to a "private" table....but I may get one anyways....I also have been considering increasing my play.....maybe even playing some at the 2000/1000 blind tables....I haven't been to worried about my ratings....and I may make an effort to improve that....as to Blackjack 21 I will continue play, but have no plan to increase my bets....10$ a hand is enough for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........