..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

(8:03 UTC-4)
   First trip Poker....not a bad table....no kamikaze....some all-ins in the showdown....some pot pushing....but decent table....caught only one hand....one of the other players....usually not a pot pusher....bets 1K after the flop....other than the 2 cards that gave me 2 pair....an Ace....turn a bigger bet....I call....river Ace.....big bet....did he have a pocket Ace....when he bet after the flop I thought he might have a pocket Ace....odds weren't in my favor....I know it's faux money....and whether it's my coming to this game from real cash games....or the fact that I tend in real life to be frugal....or I hate to throw good money after bad....or simply I've been rivered too many times and I'm a tad gun-shy, or river-shy if you rather....fold....12 hands played ( but the game gave me credit for the 16+ hands played mission again....)....that hand plus blinds....down 8'K....1/3 on slots for 600$
(10:10 UTC-4)
   First trip Blackjack 21....10 minutes played....16 hands played....1 blackjack 21....1 push....5 dealer busts....9 wins....up 45$ (as /usual all bets 10$)....because I have over 100K, all the table display shows is my current bank rounded to the nearest 1K....in order to see my current stats I have to click on my ugly face....was getting close to the 10 minute mark....Hadn't bothered to check current stats, but the way play was going I knew I was up....thought maybe I'll play awhile longer....until I sense the dealer is getting hot....or I get a blackjack....very next hand....Queen/Ace....an omen....and I was gone....was catching some nice hands, and the dealer wasn't....but in this game that can change in a heart beat
(11:56 UTC-4)
   Just back from the woodshed getting my butt walloped....sorry....2nd trip Blackjack 21...11 minutes played.....16 hands....3 wins....1 other 21....2 pushes....2 dealer busts....down 70$....When the dealer wasn't catching good hands....he was drawing the right cards when forced to hit....and I keep getting total garbage....bupkis....some may wonder why with the bank I have why I don't bet more then 10$ per hand....this result is a case in point why I don't....
(13:56 UTC-4)
   Playing Blackjack 21 is like opening a surprise package....you never know what to expect....Third trip....10 minutes played....16 hands played....8 wins....1 blackjack....2 pushes....3 dealer busts....up 35$....lost the first 3 hands I played....I'm looking for the exit....was this going to be a repeat of trip 2....and then got some nice hands and dealer didn't.....and a short table....much of the session was the dealer, the Madtrollie, and one other player....
   Two games Crescent....76/104 + 3 foundation piles completed....93/194 + 6 completed foundation piles....And a all to common game of Fall Spades....when partner wasn't making its' share of the bid he was collecting bags...."we" 514 w/ 14 bags vs. "they" 296 w/ 6 bags....
(15:43 UTC-4)
   Trip number four to Blackjack 21....and another trip to the woodshed....I felt like I was Custer and this was my last stand....10 minutes played....20 hands played....again a short table....2 wins....1 blackjack....3 pushes....down 115$....boy am I glad I'm playing with faux money....check that if the money was real I would not be playing....I had several decent hands 18 to 20 count, and except for 1 and the 1 blackjack all the rest were pushes or losses....he was flipping two card winners, and when he was forced to hit....he only busted once....oy gavalt....?....One game Crescent....a dog....a game of Freecell a clear but not a great time: 00:06:48....and Clock: 00:02:02....not bad but not my best....but unless you get the occasional badly laid tableau piles....it isn't really about will I clear it but rather how fast can I clear it....
(17:54)
   Finally  Trip 5 to a Blackjack 21 table....another replay of Custer's Last Stand....only this time the dealer played the role of Custer....10 minutes played....17 hands played....another short table....14 wins....4 blackjacks....1 other 21...1 split (split a pair of Aces, hit for a 17 and a blackjack....dealer busted)....7 dealer busts....up 110$....dang, best run of cards I've had in a very long time, if ever....and worst run of cards I've ever seen the dealer have....
(21:50 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 108.170'M / Net Gain Today: 533.6'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 541'K /
Table/Slots: -7,400$ / Hands Played Today: 14 / Total Hands Played: 21,018 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 199,245$ / Net Gain Today: 3,605$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 3,600$ /
Tables/ +5$ / Hands Played Today: 87 / Total Hands Played: 3235 /
(Postscript)
   Untypical light play on the solitaire games today, just other real world things to do....2nd Fall Spades just at typical partner failed a bid and went it wasn't he was collecting bags....a win....506 w/ 16 bags....4th game of crescent 45/102+7/104/104 w/ all foundation pile complete....didn't need the last shuffle....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........