..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, October 6, 2018

(07:11 UTC-4)
   Despite the fact that it's the weekend, got right on a 200/100 blind table, looks like the game fixed the access problem (knock wood)....whether what I observed was caused by kamikaze, and dive bombers, pot pushing, a table captain, or "my pair is bigger than your pair" was impossible to determine, all were present and quite active....although it did subside a little.....the chaos did return from time to time....but I could have cared less....sure I had wished for a table where I could actually play some hands my way....but I was playing....well sort of....and it was the weekend....and although the mayhem which I observed happens quite often especially on a 200/100 blind table....it is more common on the weekend....I did manage to win a small pot despite the melee.....but mission accomplished....15 hands played....but got credit for the 16+ hands played mission....have give up trying to figure out exactly why but as long as I get the 2x clock, frankly I don't care....left 1,440 at the table....cost of getting the mission....
(09:11 UTC-4)
   First run Blackjack 21....first 5 hands.....2 wins/2 losses/1 push....10 minutes....14 hands....4 wins....1 blackjack....1 push....dealer busts....down 25$....lost a couple of 19's and 20's to 20's or 21's....haven't decided about what if anything to do about it but first 5 hands may or may not be an indicator of what is to come....?....
   First two games of Crescent this morning....not dogs....not fizzles....just run of the mill....an 84/104  w/ 5 completed foundation piles....& a 76/104 w/ 3 completed foundation piles....
(I'm considering a layout change here....whether at total redo or just some tinkering with the present one can say as of yet)
(10:27 UTC-4)
   First game of Fall Spades, first 6 hands no set on either side....we took a lead when "WE" made a 10 bid to "THEY'S" 2 bid.....7 hand....I bid 2 on a hand if I hadn't had 4 trumps with the 9 & 8 I would have gone nil....also had a King of Diamonds....but could have got around that....total bid was 13/13....and already got my 2 tricks by trumping in on Heart leads....never had any and had dumped the King on another Heart trick....played my lowest Club....2 players played off and the last "THEY"....played under neath giving me the trick....later played a higher Club which was trumped by my partner...."WE" bid 4 and made 5...."THEY" bid 9 and made 8....and went back....the game was over but for the shouting....I don't understand how the computer plays....but it does tend to give away tricks....play under a lead when it has a winner....that it needs for a trick....?....I guess I'm just giving a computer game to much credit....
(11:03 UTC-4)
   Second trip to Blackjack 21....first 5 hands....1 win, 5 losses....last hand of the 5....dealer is show 2....I have paired Jacks....split....a 14 & a 15....dealer hit to 17....easy as that....10 minutes....16 hands....8 winners....1 blackjack....2 pushes....9 dealer busts....up 25$....
(11:30 UTC-4)
   Third trip to Blackjack 21....first 5 hands....lost the first 3 hands....4th hand Blackjack....5th hand winner on dealer bust....11 minutes played....20 hands....12 wins....4 blackjacks....7 dealer busts....up 70$....for a change I got some really good cards....bunch of 20's....and won all of those hands....I haven't changed the way I play my hands....but it seems to be working (knock wood)....Two more games of Crescent....not great scores but 2 completed foundation piles in one game, and 1 in the other....
(have decided that for the time being, no major changes on this blog....maybe just a little tweaking here and there)
(17:14 UTC-4)
   Fourth trip to a Blackjack 21 table....2 wins....3 losses....both wins on dealer busts....11 minutes played....20 hands....short table, a couple of hands just me and the dealer....9 wins....1 blackjack....1 other 21....2 pushes....7 dealer busts....up 15$....remember I rarely bet more then 10$/hand....and never hit on 12 or higher....I adhere to a self imposed "no bust" policy....
   A couple of just average games of Crescent....and a couple of the quite usual crazy games of Fall Spades....both winners....but both "WE" took a ride on the bag express with my partner driving the train....
(19:12 UTC-4)
   (The Mad Trollie wanders in total farmisht) Trip number 5 to the Blackjack 21 tables....there was  a player at the table when I "sat down" who is dealt 20, and hit....busts....very next hand same scenario....oy vey....maybe there should be instructions....where was I.....16 minutes played....25 hands....12 wins....2 blackjacks....1 push....7 dealer busts....up 20$....Now I've be considering the idea that if you look at the first 5 hands that it may be an indicator of how play will go....either this session was an anomaly or the idea is shaky at best....first 5 hands....4 wins....4 dealer busts....in the last 20 hands....only 8 wins and 3 dealer bust....I guess it's back to the drawing board....sorry obsolete reference....Finally Crescent game 7....no clear, but a decent game 90/104 with 5 completed foundation piles....
(20:56 UTC-4)
   I didn't play Poker after the first table....I'm all to familiar with weekend tables....and didn't want to dive in to the pool so to speak....and besides wasn't in the mood....chances of finding a table where I can play my style on the weekends are slim....I'm just a grumpy old man and I like what I like....
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 101,959'M / Net Gain Today: 278.56'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1) /
Table: -1,440$ / Hands Played Today: 15 / Total Hands Played: 20,653 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 177,050$ / Net Gain Today: 2,105$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(1) /
Tables: +105$ / Hands Played Today: 95 / Total Hands Played: 2,596 / 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........