..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

(06:41 UTC-4)
    First try for the 2nd day got right on a 200/100 blind table, did they fix the access problem?....(knock wood}....I know, with my total bank I can play anywhere....but the purpose of my first run every morning is to achieve completion of the 16+ mission, and by claiming, get the benefit of a fast clock for drops and Roulette for 8 hours, bring retired, I'm in the perfect position to take full advantage of that....and that it works, is attested to by my total bank....and to achieve that with the smallest loss is the goal....if I win a little even better....First run Poker: 18 hands....left 1,830 on the table....0/3 at the old slot machine....16+ mission complete....claimed....and the clock is running
(08:42 UTC-4)
   First Crescent for the day....looked promising, but just didn't fulfill the promise 78/104 and 2 completed foundation piles....First Fall Spades....a majority of the total bids were 11,12,or 13....when this occurs it usually results in a set-fest, and this time a wild one, they'd go back, then us, repeat....also throw in for more fun, a double nil bid....we made it...they didn't....and both teams bagged....a win....502 + 12 bags....
   As to the 100'M watch on Poker, first Roulette was 100K, may still happen today, but not a sure thing.....depends on the second Roulette....if nothing happens....around 18:30 local time....because of the small gap between Poker and Blackjack 21 drops today, no play at the Blackjack 21 tables as of yet....
(12:41 UTC-4)
   Two more games of Crescent, the first of two was an improvement, 83/104 w/ 4 completed foundation piles....the 2nd of 2....104/104 w/ all 8 piles complete....but the best part is....cleared before the last shuffle....I must admit I had a special motive for playing this time, a check of my stats revealed that I hand 990 wins....now normally I keep my sessions to ten minutes....but I decided that I would play until I got that 10 win....but....10 minutes....19 hands played (short table)....11 wins....2 blackjacks....2 pushes....7 dealer busts....left with 70$ I didn't come with....actually had the 10th win at 9 minutes, but played 2 more hands....57.9% wins of hands played....if I could only do that every time I play....I'd bet more then my traditional 10$ per hand....yeah I know....house's edge....but I can dream can't I....
(17:05 UTC-4)
   Two More Fall Spade games....first featured two over bid hands, both total bid 14/13....won both....won the game 558 +8 bags....second game....pretty typical....winner....525 +15 bags....2 Games of Crescent, a dog and a fizzle....
    2nd run at Blackjack 21....a polar opposite of the first run....I should have known better and run after the first hands....I made 20 and dealer hit a 3 card 21, proceed to lose the next 3 hands....and gave back most of what I had won earlier....10 minutes....16 hands played....4 wins....2 blackjacks....down 60$....just to show how off the wall the dealing was....in 16 hands the dealer never busted....1st time I've ever see that....
(20:44 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 100.099'M / Net Gain Today: 439'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2) 441'K /
Table/Slots: -1,830$ / Hands Played Today: 18 / Total Hands Played: 20,520 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 165,810$ / Net Gain Today: 3,610$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2) 3,600$ /
Tables: +10$ / Hands Played Today: 35 / Total Hands Played: 2,343 /
(Postscript)
(Please Note: Because of the amounts on Poker, I'm dropping off the 100s from both the "Total Bank" & "Net Gain Today" entries....as is my custom there are still to drops that I may or may not take today, 1 on each game....in any case those amounts will appear in tomorrow's tally)
   Crossed the 100 million plateau today....still contemplating if I'll make any major changes in my approach to the game....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........