..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

[08:00 UTC-5]
[+36*F..cloudy..winds: west@12 mph..humidity: 59%..barometer: 30.32" /\..snow tomorrow[?]]..
[Now Playing: "NCIS" re-runs on the USA network]..
[Last Night]
[On "24/7 Games.com"]
Spades: four games play..and wild ones they were..
1] eleven hands played:"we" 544 pts. + 14 bags [-100 pts.] + set once:[vs]:"they" 146 pts. + 6 bags + set four times..
2] eleven hands played:"we" 511 pts. + 11 bags [-100 pts.] + 1 made nil bid + 1 failed nil bid:[vs]:"they" 280 pts. + 10 bags [-100 pts.] + set twice..
3] twelve hands played:"we" 510 pts. + 20 bags [-200 pts.] + 1 failed nil bid:[vs]:"they" -94 pts. + 6 bags + set six bags + 2 failed nil bids..[1st hand..double nil.."they" failed.."we" failed..6th hand..14 bid.."they" set]..
4] ten hands played:"we" 622 pts. + 12 bags [-100 pts.] + set once + 2 made nil bids:[vs]:"they" 288 pts. + 8 bags + set once..oy vey..57 bags [-500 pts.] in 4 games [44 hands]..a new record..drat..
[08:48 UTC-5]
[On "Facebook"]
[05:23[Poker]]: logged on..took a spin of the wheel for 198'K and put my 125K-max-buy-in on a 1K/.5K table..and took one of the bumpiest rides in a session I've had in a very long time..more ups and downs than on a roller coasters..or maybe a bungee cord..within a very short time of my arrival at the table..4 at the table..won 3 blind pots and had my 10K+ mission..and then the table got cold..except for a couple of hands..which I lost trips twice to better kickers..mixed bag table of any-two-carders..a couple of pot-pushers..of course a few "coffee break" players..and one or to classic games of "My Pairs bigger...."..and than a kamikaze arrived..at that point..only 3 of us..the other guy played with him a couple of times but I just sat it out..well that was until he went all in for about 20K..the other guy called..and I'm looking at pocket Jacks..and in a "what the hey" moment called.. flopped  trips and rived the house..erased my prior losses and was in the black..and a nice meal for the blind raccoon..and that started a hot streak and was up 35'K..and that a bunch of tournament players arrived..and one in particular was a nth level pot-pusher/continuation bet player..not every hand but if he did raise pre-flop it was any where from 5K to all-in..I just don't play that way..and with only 3 or 4 on the table the blinds come way to fast..at one point..3 at the table the other player and I fold 6 or 7 times in a row..and the pusher just kept on trucking..I probably should of left but I was still up and I had decided to play a longer session..but as my stack slowly got smaller..and my patience was wearing thin..I took my leave..ergo..120 minutes played..181 hands played..39.8 seconds/hand..25 minutes..1 out of 7.24 hands played..despite every thing manage to leave with 7,023$ I hadn't brung with  me..[From the table]..over the last couple of sessions I've seen several players who almost obsessively "tip" the dealer..even during the actually play of a hand..I just don't understand what they think good that will do them..I just don't get it..now many moons ago..before the game went mobile if I had a good result I would tip the dealer on the way out..well "Bond..James Bond" would have]..
[14:17 UTC-5]
[On "World of Solitaire"]
"Aces Up"[relaxed]: failed to clear either of the two games played today[best:[43/48]]..
"Eight Off"relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[52]52]..
"Fan"[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[52/52]..
"Fort": only cleared one of the two games played today[104/104]..
"Josephine"[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[104/104]..
"Klondike"[turn 1]: only cleared one of thee two games played today[52/52]..
"Klondike"[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared both of the two games played today[104/104]..
"Tri-Peaks"[hidden]: failed to clear either of the two games played today[best[51/52[2x]]]..
[14:27 UTC-4]
[On "Just Solitaire"]
"Clock": cleared two games played today[40/40]:[in]:[02:04]&[01:25]..
"Crescent": two games played today..
2] 30/43/51/~81/104 w/ 1 of the 8 foundation piles completed..
1] 42/55/101/~101/104 w/ 7 of the 8 foundation piles completed..Two/Ace/Three..just in the wrong order..
"Sea Towers": cleared two games today[52/52]:[in[:[02:46]&[03:43]..
[20:49 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 404.2'M / Net Gain Today: 535'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[2]: 528'K /
Tables: +7,023$ / Hands Played Today: 181 / Total Hands Played: 44,760 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........