..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, November 29, 2019

[08:33 UTC-5]
[+25*F..17*F w/wind-chill..winds: north@6 mph..humidity: 89%..barometer: 30.38" /\]
[Today's Playlist:[Maurice Andre et al]..[Byrd]..[Palestrina]..]
[Last Night]
"Poker":[17:54]..returned to  my rooms a bit earlier than I had expected..and took the awaiting drop for 44'K..[19:54] I was pleasantly surprised that I was still getting benefit from the 2x clock and took a spin on the old roulette wheel..for a 2nd low 110'K..well at least it wasn't another 66'K..
[On "24/7 Games.com"]
"Spades": five games played..[had played two before I left for Thanksgiving dinner and was able to play three more because I got home earlier than expected]..
[1] seven hands played:"we" 539 pts. + 9 bags:[vs]:"they" -75 pts. + 5 bags + set three + 1 failed nil bid..[2] three hands played:"we" 185 pts. + 5 bags:[vs]:"they" -210 pts. + 0 bags + set three times..[2nd hand..14 bid,,"they" set..I was in a weird spot..last to bid..total bid 13..and I had an Ace off-suit but little cover..and much as I hate 14 bids..decided to bid 1..as it turned out I took 2 tricks..and partner was one short..so we made the bid..[3] nine hands played:"we" 577 pts. + 7 bags + set once:[vs]:"they" 27 pts. + 7 bags + set twice + 1 made nil bid + 2 failed nil bids..[4] eight hands played:"we" 528 pts. + 8 bags + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 255 pts. + 5 bags + set once + 1 failed nil bid..[5] twelve hands played:"we" won..but apparently I got distracted and never recorded the totals..dummkopf..
[09:20 UTC-5]
[On "Facebook"]
"Poker":[06:17]..a late start for me today..over-slept an hour +/-..but was pretty done in last night..took the awaiting drop for 44'K and added to the roulette and drop from last night that gave me 198'K house money..an off-line distraction..[06:20]..right off found a 1K/.5K table..and as/usual brought my 125K-max-buy-in to the table [pause..another drop..another 44'K]..although there were a few hands "heads up"..and a couple of hands with five players at the table..vast majority were either three or four handed..although there were a few hands that I could play for a check/call of the big blinds or a small raise..most hands were dominated by nth* pot-pushers/splashers/all-inners..and exception for me and occasionally a player[s] who happened to arrive to this table..the table was populated not by one but by 2 or 3 players playing the same style..and I managed with just a hand full of winners to stay on one side or the other of my buy-in..except for one hand..new player to the board..only had seen him play a few hands..I had pocket Jacks..paid a min-raise and flopped the trips..called a continuation bet..turn put 3 to a Diamond flush on the board..river a blank..I check he bet 50K+..now I'm still trying to figure out why without a decent "read" on the player I didn't fold..
but I didn't..and he had made the flush..[all of the below recorded lost is on that one hand]..I had played good poker all night and had avoided making any bad calls..dang..there are times that I can be a real dummkopf..dang..but the combination of the style being played and the fact that with very few exceptions I just flat wasn't catching..without that one stupid call I might even have broke even..it annoys me that I could make such a stupid call..I hung in for awhile after that..now I knew that the pace of play was extremely quick..but as the hour approached I check my starts and realized I was only 2 hands short of 100..played to the hour and ran away..ergo..60 minutes played..106 hands played..33.96 seconds/hand..[didn't check back but I don't recall a faster pace of play]..7 winners..1 out of every 15+ hands played..left 76,025$ on the table..[no slots]..the lost was covered but it really annoys me that I could make such a dummkopf call..
[15:18 UTC-5]..
[On "World of Solitaire"]
"Aces Up"[relaxed]: only cleared one of the three games played today[48/48]..
"Eight Off"[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]..
"Fan"[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]..
"Fort"[relaxed]: only cleared one of the three games played today[104/104]..the game that was cleared was cleared on the 2nd turn of 3 allowed turns through the deck..
"Josephine"[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games plated today[104/104]..two of the three games cleared were cleared on the 1st of two allowed turns through the deck..
"Klondike"[turn 1]: only cleared two of the three games played today[52/52]..
"Klondike"[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]..
"Tri-Peaks"[relaxed]: only cleared two of the three games plated today[52/52]..
[16:02 UTC-5]
[On "Just Solitaire"]
"Clock": three games played today[40/40]:[in]:[01:49]~[01:43]~[01:22]..
"Crescent": three games played today..no clears..no bad games..just three very typical games:
3] 24.28/56/~72/104 w/1 of the 8 foundation piles completed..
2] 35/74/84/~87/104 w/5 of the 8 foundation piles completed..
1[ 36/62/93/~95/104 w/5 of the 8 foundation piles completed..
"Sea Towers": three games cleared today[52/52]:[in]:[03:28]~[03:05]&[02:44]..
[19:26 UTC-5]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 418.5'M / Net Gain Today: 606''K / Drops[7]&Roulette: 682'K /
Table[1]: -76.025$ / Hands Played Today: 106 / Total Hands Played: 47,037 /
[[note:1]: 4 drops@44'K & 3 drops@22"K & 2 roulette spins: 1@110'K & 1@330'K /
[[note:2]: I'm having issues with my WiFi..it's being worked on now..but have a drop around 21:00  tonight..and will take it if I can have access to the game..but decided to close out the day now..assuming I do take it will add it to tomorrows Day's End]

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........