..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, January 10, 2019

(06:04 UTC-5)
   Again with early start....and took my chair at a Poker table....when I was working (retired now)....when you had a day that nothing important was happening....and you spent the day on "busy work"....at days end we say "4 hours look for work....4 hours find no work"....business was seasonal....well that's how I've felt at the Poker tables the last couple of days...."look for hand....find no hand"....and after giving yesterday's session some thought....i realized I was guilty of chasing....I was playing marginal hands....so resolved today unless I was in the blinds and could get in the hand for a check or a call....I was going to be very selective about the hands I played....didn't help the fact that I got few decent hole cards....and never hit a flop....but you're going to have days like this....but it did limit the damage done....ergo....14 minutes played....17 hands played....never got even a whiff of a hand better that a single pair....down 11'K....no slots played....but 16+ hands played mission completed and engaged....so instead of 4 or maybe 5 drops/roulette spins....I'll get 8 or 9....on days like today....it helps....sure I'd like to play more....win more....but it's Poker....and you can't have a good day everyday....and it was a good table....until just at the end a kamikaze appeared.....thought about extending until that happened....and off to Blackjack 21....
   For the last few sessions I've been catching some nice cards....and the dealer has been in a benevolent mood and has been busting a lot....but not today....knew it won't last....he was on the fast track and making 21s left and right....twice lost 20s to blackjacks....weird table....first hand 3 at the table....next 3 hands just little old me and the dealer....over the next few hands was a table of 4....and just before I made my exit was down to two....ergo....10 minutes played....21 hands....6 wins....1 blackjack....1 other 21....3 dealer busts....down 75$
(17:53 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
(Facebook Games)
1) Fall Spades: one game played....10 hands played...."we" 505 pts. + 5 bags + set once + 2 nils....1 made & 1 failed....vs...."they" 340 pts. + 10 bags (-100 pts.) + set once on a 14 bid + 1 nil bid made but regular bid failed
2) Mahjong FRVR: only puzzle of the day solved at the "normal level"....
(World of Solitaire Games)
3) Klondike(turn 1): cleared only game played....52/52....
4) Aces Up(relaxed): 1 out of 21 games played cleared....48/48....
5) Josephine(relaxed): 21 out of 21 games cleared....104/104....3 games cleared w/ only I time through the deck....others on the 2nd and last time through the deck....
(Just Solitaire Games)
6) Crescent: 4 games played....all at least decent games....best game....98/104 w/ 6 completed foundation piles....
(19:50 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 166.014'M / Net Gain Today: 241'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 252'K /
Table(1): -11,000$ / Hands Played Today: 17 / Total Hands Played: 23,071 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 439,325$ / Net Gain Today: 2,625$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 2,700$ /
Table(1): -75$ / Hands Played Today: 21 / Total Hands Played: 7080 /
(Postscript)
   I'm stopping play a little early tonight....2 main reasons....next free money on both Blackjack 21 and Poker are Roulette spins....now on Blackjack 21 it really doesn't matter....with the 2 hour clock and no missions....but with Poker it does....if the first thing I do tomorrow is take the spin before I make my morning run to the tables....regardless of what I may hit on the wheel....I'll fulfill the 24'K+ free cash mission and pick up 2 additional slot spins....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........