..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

(06:44 UTC-5)
   I usual start play between 06:00 & 07:00..... today just a  few minutes early....+27*F this morning....forecast is for freezing rain....changing to rain through tomorrow morning....then changing to snow....very strange and weird the weather has been of late....off to a Poker table...
   To my great surprise got on a 200/100 blind table....first time  in over 3 weeks....took a "chair" at a table of 8....and with a couple of ins and out remained a table of 8 throughout....can't remember the last time I've played on a full or nearly full table....and like it....mostly just some pot building....except for one player....who either folded or made a substantial pre-flop raise....and if he didn't raise pre-flop....you knew when he hit the flop....big raise....didn't catch a lot of good hands....but the flop and especially the "turn" was nice to me 3 times....twice made trips on the "turn"....once 4 to a straight on the flop....and the 5th card on the turn (actually I prefer calling the "turn" by the older term "4th Street"....but that's just me)....some all-ins but no sign of a true kamikaze....I had to go nearly all-in to "protect" the straight....ergo....22 minutes played....and "walked" away with 33,729$ I hadn't brought with me....(no slots)....guess I'll continue to take one "shot" at getting a "chair" at a 200/100 blind table every morning....if I see what I like I'll stay....if not then move up....off to Blackjack 21....
   Took my "seat" for some Blackjack 21 at what was a very stable table....except for a hand or 2 was a table of 4....now I don't know what I did in a past life....or if the fates were angry....or my karma caught up with me....but the worst session of blackjack I've ever had was in store for me....stats say I played 12 hands....but that counts the hand in progress when you take your "seat"....so 11 hands looking for a good hand....11 straight hands with nothing but shmattah (all hands 12's to 17's)....add to that...nary a dealer bust....10 minutes played....11 hands played....10$ bet every hand....ergo....down 110$....I guess it proves the statement I've made before...."Blackjack just ain't my game"....
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
(Facebook Games)
1) Fall Spades: 2 games played....{1st game)....9 hands played...."we" 500 pts. + 10 bags (-100 pts.) + 2 nil bids made + set once....vs...."they" 107 pts. + 7 bags + set 3 times....{2nd game}....9 hands played...."we" 542 pts....17 bags (-100 pts.) + 2 nil bids made....vs...."they" 295 pts. + 5 bags + set 3 times + 1 nil bid made....
2) Mahjong FRVR: 7 puzzles solved including puzzle of the day....all at the casual level....
3) Video Poker Live: Start Bank: 93.3 million chips....Day's End Bank: 108.6 million chips....
(Just Solitaire Games)
1) Crescent: 4 out of 5 games played were decent games....best game....93/104 w/ 6 completed foundation piles....
(World of Solitaire Games)
1) Aces Up(relaxed): failed to clear any of the 8 games played....
2) Klondike(turn 1): 3 out of 8 games played cleared....52/52....
3) Josephine(relaxed): 8 out of 8 games played cleared....104/104....
(20:49 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 177.951'M / Net Gain Today: 327.7'K / Drops(7)Roulette(1): 294'K /
Table(1): +33,729$ / Hands Played Today: 16 / Total Hands Played: 23,330 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 468,230$ / Net Gain Today: 1,690$ / Drops(7)Roulette(1): 1,800 /
Table(1): -110$ / Hands Played Today: 12 / Total Hands Played: 7,307 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........