..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

(07:23 UTC)
   Normal start time....outside temperature at present....-15*F....wind-chill -30*F....(or if you prefer the PC "feels-like")....7 mph winds.....and off to Poker and Blackjack 21....with notable but brief exceptions....the tables were was "cold" as the weather outside my rooms....
   Took a "chair" at a 1000/500 blind Poker table....and for a moment thought I might be watching Monday Night Raw on the USA Network....a over the top battle royal....pre-flop all-ins....or huge bets....2 big stacks flexing their "muscles".....one finally left....and in the brief lull....I was twice visited by 3 Kings....won a blind pot....raised but no takers....and a smallish pot....but enough to see the 10K+ mission banner make it's appearance....and after the all to brief lull....a small stack player arrive....came in with about 40K....and every hand a 2.5K raise pre-flop....2.5 times the big blind....I wonder who's poker book he'd been reading....but I knew I was getting close to the 16+ hands played banner....and my hole cards were shmattah....would have giving it  go if I hand decent pocket cards....but didn't....16+ banner came, and I left....thanx to the 3 Kings ( the tune of that Christmas carol will probably be stuck in my head all day) with 8,250$ I did bring with me....( no slots) and off to Blackjack 21....
   Took my place at a Blackjack 21 table....and for the first half dozen hands or so was catching good cards....and then the shmattah returned in force....with the exception of a blackjack a few hands before I left....the dealer for better than half the time was vulnerable....although the wasn't busting....he was making a bunch of 17's and 18's....except for a few times I just wasn't making decent hands....ergo....10 minutes played....mostly a table of 3....briefly 2 or 4....17 hands played....4 wins....2 blackjacks....1 other 21....1 push....1 dealer bust (on one of mt blackjacks)....down 60$....when I checked my stat page after play....my wins total stood at 3000....a win percentage of just over 41%....as we used to say back in the day (that would be high school in the 60's) NTG (not to good)....
(19:07 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
(Facebook)
1) Fall Spades: 1 game Played....9 hands played...."we" 567 pts. + 7 bags + set once + 1 nil bid made....vs "they" 399 pts. + 9 bags + set once + 1 nil bid made....
2) Mahjong FRVR: puzzle of the day solved at the "normal level"....4 other puzzles solved at the "casual level"....
3) Video Poker Live: Start Bank:79.9 million chips....End of Day Bank: 93.3 million chips....
(World of Solitaire)
1) Aces Up(relaxed): 1 out of 10 games played cleared....48/48....
2) Klondike(turn 1): 3 out of 10 games played cleared....52/52....
3) Josephine(relaxed: 10 out of 10 games played cleared....104/104....
(Just Solitaire)
1) Crescent: 5 games played....best game....87/104 with 5 completed foundation piles....
(20:59 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 177.623'M / Net Gain Today: 1,142'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 1,134'K /
Table(1): +8,250$ / Hands Played Today: 15 / Total Hands Played: 23,314 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 466,540$ / Net Gain Today: 3,240$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 3,300$ /
Table(1): -60$ / Hands Played Today: 17 / Total Hands Played: 7,295 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........