..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, January 12, 2019

(07:34 UTC-5)
   When I awoke a little before  07:00 and checked the temperature it was +2*F....no walk for the MadTrollie for the 3 start day....might as well play some Poker and Blackjack 21....of course I would anyways....but at least this morning I have an excuse....still no joy at a 200/100 blind table ....so off for some Poker and took my "chair" at a 1000/500 blind table....just in time to witness a "end of the session death match between 2 players....one went bust and the other rode off into the sunset"....what was left for the most part was a nice quiet table, my kind of table, a little pot building, and a large raise or an all-in after the river from time to time....but that's to be expected....like I said my kind of table....however....not the hole cards I would have hoped for....with few exceptions....and when I did catch a decent pocket cards....except twice missed the flop....did win 2 hands once with a high pair (a blind pot) which I rivered....and 2 pair when I was in a 50/50 call situation....4 to a straight on the river....but I was in a "show me the '&^%$' straight mood"....and player couldn't....despite from my POV the disadvantages of playing at a 1000/500 blind table in my morning quest for the 16+ hands played mission....the increased probability of losing a chunk of money when a player shows me the straight....if I had won a blind and a small pot at 200/100 blind "prices"....odds are I wouldn't have scored the 10K+ chips mission....ergo....16 minutes played....16 hands played....up 1,150....no slots {feel free to translate '&^%$' any way you'd like)....and off to Blackjack 21....
   Took my "chair" to play some Blackjack 21....dealer was smoking hot....I wasn't....just one of those days when most of my 2 card hands were shmattah....and when I did manage to catch a 18,19 or 20....almost every time the dealer had a better hand....he was hitting like crazy....ergo....10 minutes played....2 to 4 players at the table but most hands were played with 2 or 3....16 hands....1 blackjack....3 dealer busts....down 65$....
(19:27 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
(Facebook Games)
1) Fall Spade: 1 game....7 hands played....549 pts. + 9 bags + 1 nil bid made....vs...."they" 135 pts. + 5 bags + set twice....
2) Mahjong FRVR: only puzzle of the day solved at the "casual level"....
(World of Solitaire Games)
1) Klondike(turn 1): failed to clear the only game played today....
2) Aces Up(relaxed): failed to clear the only puzzle of the day....
3) Josephine(relaxed) 30 out of 32 games played cleared....104/104....3 games cleared with only one turn through the deck....
(Just Solitaire Game)
1) Crescent: 2 games played....best....90/104 with 5 completed foundation piles....
(21:13 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 168.517'M / Net Gain Today: 1,954'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 1,953'K /
Table(1): +1,150$ / Hands Played Today: 16 / Total Hands Played: 23,111 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 442,970$ / Net Gain Today: 1,635$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 1,700$ /
Table(1): -65$ / Hands Played Today: 16 / Total Hands Played: 7,114 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........