..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, January 20, 2019

(07:14 UTC)
   Awoke this AM with a cold....lovely who ordered that....looked at the conditions outside....-4*F....wind-chill of -26*F....w/ 17 mph winds....with light snow predicted....guess I'll spend the day online....of course I probably would have anyways....but today I have an excuse....normal start time....
   And off in search of a "chair" at a Poker table....1000/500 blind table....would have been a decent table....except for the re-occurring visits from different kamikaze....the only decent hands I got....I was running to a bomb shelter (in other words....I folded)....I refuse to play that style....yeah  I know the money ain't real....but it's just not in my nature to play that way....played chess and miniature war-games for years (mostly WWII, ACW, Napoleonic Wars ( we always called them "Naps"))....I was know as a defensive player....guess it's just in my genes....same at Poker....in one blind pot....my 2 pair got rivered by trips....ergo....down 11'K....but 16+ mission in hand....and off to Blackjack 21....
   "Sat down" to play some Blackjack 21 at a table of 3 (no ghosts insight)....one hand....and I'm at a table of one....one hand....a table of 3 for a couple of hands....and a table of one again....one hand and then a 2/3 player table there after....actually had a reasonable run of cards....a decent mix of the good and the shmattah....but so did the dealer....ergo....10 minutes played....16 hands played....8 wins....1 blackjack....5 dealer pushes....up 5$....
   Took my morning drop of chips on Repay Poker....one of these days when there's a seat at an "Omaha" table me thinks I'll take a "chair".....
(18:49 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
(Facebook Games)
1) Fall Spades: one game played....8 hands played...."we" 522 pts. + 12 bags (-100 pts.) + 2 nil bids made....vs...."they" -125 pts. + 5 bags + set 5 times....
2) Mahjong FRVR: puzzle of the day plus one other solved at the "casual level....&....one puzzle solved at the "normal level"....
3) Video Poker Live: Up 17 million chips over yesterdays end of day....51 million....close of today stands at 68 million chips....
(Just Solitaire)
1) Crescent: 4 total games....best two....both games....102/104 w/ 7 foundation piles completed....
(World of Solitaire Games)
1) Klondike(turn 1): 3 out of 7 games played cleared....52/52....
2) Aces Up(relaxed): 1 out of 10 games cleared....48/48....
3) Josephine(relaxed) 16 out of 18 games cleared....104/104.....caught  three ugly lay of the cards....managed to save one....but failed on the other two....was able to win 2 out of the 16 winners.....which only one time through the deck....
(21:30 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 176.098'M / Net Gain Today: 430'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 441'K /
Table(1): -11,000$ / Hands Played Today: 16 / Total Hands Played: 23,276 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 459,510$ / Net Gain Today: 4,905$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2) 4,900$ /
Table(1): +5$ / Hands Played Today: 16 / Total Hands Played: 7,265 /
(Postscript)
   Took a Roulette spin on both Poker and Blackjack 21 last night after I had closed the "books" on the day....and added them to today's totals....don't do it every night when it's convenient....aka: not to late....may take a drop on Blackjack 21 tonight....but because of the difference in the timing....next Poker drop will come to late....sometimes if I awoke in the middle of the night I'll take a drop on either or both....
(Postscript II)
   I have been playing more time on "World of Solitaire" for a couple of reasons....that site offers (relaxed) games....and also a copy of Klondike(turn 1)....always preferred that over the normal (turn 3) game....also because they have an extensive "stats" section....and as anyone knows who reads this could tell you I love me some good stats....that being said....I'm thinking about from time to time adding a few more games from "Just Solitaire" as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........