..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, January 13, 2019

(07:53 UTC-5)
   Dang, current temperature -4*F....w/ -14*F wind chill....before I retired I'd have spent part of my day in conditions worse than this....but I was paid well....off to take a "chair" at a Poker table....a wild and crazy table....but a friendly table....be for the flop at least....rarely a big pre-flop raise....but after the flop the big raises where common....as were all-ins after the flop....but there's good news and bad news there....you can win big....you can lose big....but I need good hands to play that game and I only caught two....if I don't have a "made" hand or a high pair or 4 to a straight or flush after the flop....I don't chase....was only in two hands....50/50 calls....first hand lost 2 pair to a river flush....lost about 30'K....second hand....flopped a pair of Aces and had a 10 kicker....another play a large raise....he could have made the same pair but there was a Queen in the flop as well....my "gut"and the fact that I had observed him betting big on any pair...call....another raise another call....and a call on the river....a win....now up 40'K....not my usual style but I occasionally will play what my "gut" tells me to....and today it was right....ergo....20 minutes played....18 hands played....up 40,175$....(no slots....had 5 spins but decided to save them for another time)....and of to take a chair at a Blackjack 21 table....
   If you've read this slagheap I laughingly refer to as my blog....you know I'm a stats nerd....before I play Blackjack 21....I always record my start stats (do the same for Poker)....one of the stats I record for Blackjack 21 is my total wins....which this morning were "2936"....I looked twice....that number rang a bell....with the 2 letter prefix....that was the telephone number of my home phone when I was a kid....some 65 years ago....(a 4 party line (link))
   Took my "chair" to play some blackjack....except for 3 hands....every hand was a 12 to 17....shmattah....and oy vey....even when I had a hit-able hand....the result save once was a 12 to 17....an 18 that was a push....never won a hand unless the dealer busted....ergo....10 minutes played....first hand table of for....after that all hands table of 5....1 push....4 dealer busts....down 40$....
(20:14 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
(Facebook Games)
1) Fall Spades: 2 games played....{game 1}....3 hands...."we" 214 pts. + 4 bags....vs "they" -218 pts. + 2 bags + set twice + 1 failed nil bid....{game 2}....7 hands...."we" 557 pts. + 7 bags + 1 nil bid mads....vs...."they" 86 pts. + 6 bags + 1 nil bid made + set three times....
2) Mahjong FRVR: 6 games cleared including puzzle of the day....2 at the "casual level"....3 at the "normal level"....&....1 at the "challenging level"....
(World of Solitaire Games)
3) Klondike(turn 1): failed to clear only game played....
4) Aces Up(relaxed): Failed to clear only game played....
5) Josephine(relaxed): 22 out of 22 games cleared....104/104....3 games cleared with only 1 time through the deck....
(Just Solitaire Game)
6)Crescent: 2 games....best....102/104 w/ 7 completed foundation piles....
(22:06 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 168.910'M / Net Gain Today: 393'K / Drops(8)&Roulette(1): 353'K /
Table(1): +40,125$ / Hands Played Today: 18 / Total Hands Played: 23,129 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 444,630$ / Net Gain Today: 1,660$ / Drops(8)&Roulette(1): 1,700$ /
Table(1) -40$ / Hands Played Today: 14 / Total Hands Played: 7,128 /
(Postscript)
   Took drops last night after end of day....to set up start of tomorrow....with roulette spins on both game....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........