..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, January 6, 2019

(06:07 UTC-5)
   An early start to the day....usually start play between 06:00 & 07:00 but logged on just after 05:00....and the way things are going probably should have rolled over and went back to sleep....as has happened of late....one attempt at a 200/100 blind Poker table....no joy....so off to a 1000/500 blind table....took my "chair" and didn't take but a few hands to figure out there was a super aggressive player at the table....a raise pre-flop on nearly ever hand....not a big raise mind you but a raise none the less....I've played with or should I say against a player like this before and done quite well....but you've got to catch some decent pocket cards and hit a few flops....well I did catch a few decent pocket cards....never hit the flop.....never won a pot....and he was catching hands....oy vey....anyways....played 12 minutes....16 hands....left 22.4'K at the table....dang I hate it when that happens....but got the 16+ hands mission....and off to Blackjack 21....after my play at Blackjack 21....I realized I had neglected to claim the 16+ hands mission....and was still on the normal clock....dang....sometimes I can be a real dummkopt....so I lost at most a few minutes of 2x clock....and with the early start....no really an actual problem...."where was I ?....what was I doing ?....and why ?....
   Took my "chair" at a Blackjack 21 table....and to my horror another ghost table....2 players caught in the matrix....was an actual other player there who left....and after 4 exits and 3 returns...."found a chair" at a playable table....and with the exception of a few hands....most of my hands were pure shmattah....that's the bad news....but the good news is the "dealer" at the new table had a case of bust-itis....so it really didn't matter much that I couldn't catch very many good hands....ergo....15 minutes played (but with all the "bouncing around" I did how much actually time I played....no guess)....an average 3 players at the second table....23 hands....10 wins....2 blackjacks....1 push....1 double ( on a two card 11....dealer showing a 2....hit to a 17....dealer hit to a 17)....up 20$....at the second table player busts out....returns with a fresh 2K....must have hit a roulette....bets 1K....on two straight hands....busts out again....?....
(18:17 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Hands Played Today)
1) Fall Spades: 1 game played....11 hands played...."we" 534 + 14 bags (-100 pts.) + set once + 1 made nil bid....vs....159 pts. + 9 bags + set 4 times....
2) Mahjong FRVR: puzzle of the solved at the "casual level"....&....1 puzzle solved at the "normal level"....
3) Klondike(turn 1): 1 win in only game played....52/52....
4) Josephine(relaxed): 10 out of 10 games played cleared....104/104.....
5) Aces Up(relaxed): 2 games out of 10 games played cleared....48/48....
(21:40 UTC-5)
(Please Note: factors came together so I was able to get 8 drops and two spins  at roulette on both Blackjack 21 and Poker....because of the different "clocks".....and an hour+ between the last drop on each game....I'll list Blackjack 21 now....and Poker in a little over an hour if i don't fall asleep and the creek don't raise)
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 424,925$ / Net Gain Today: 2,320$ / Drops(8)&Roulette(2): 2,300$ /
Table(1): +20$ / Hands Played Today: 23 / Total Hands Played: 6,932 /
(22:51 UTC-5)
Total Bank: 162.234'M / Net Gain Today: 775.6'K / Drops(8)&Roulette(2): 798'K /
Table(1): -22.4'K / Hands Played Today: 16 / Total Hands Played: 22,985 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........