..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, January 11, 2019

(07:10 UTC-5)
   When I rolled out of bed this morning I checked the outdoor temperature and it was 0*F or -17*C take your pick....and I thought....sounds like a great day to stay in and play some online games....of course I was going to anyways....but it's a great excuse....anyways it's my story and I'm sticking to it....again with the no 200/100 blind table....so off to a "seat" at a 1000/500 blind table of Poker....a table in search of an identity.....one hand kamikaze and dive bombers....the next pot pushing....some "my pair is bigger than your pair".....an attempt at a table captain which thee rest of the table refusing to play....but also some friendly poker....but the crazy thing was for the most part  the majority of the players were the same through out the time I played....guess it wasn't the table's fault....didn't have the greatest run of cards I've every had but it was miles better than the shmattah I got yesterday....never was in any of the big pots and there were a few....but did win enough small/blind pots to complete the 10K+ chip mission....ergo....20 minutes played....24 hands....left with 2,825$  I hadn't brought with me....(1,800$ of that was from 2/7 at slots....a hit for 400$....&....a hit for 1,400$)....&....of course 16+ hands played mission....completed & claimed....and off in search of a "chair" at a Blackjack 21 table....
   Took my "seat" at a Blackjack 21 table....and first hand had a klutz move and bet 20$ rather than my usual 10$....but the dealer was kind and busted....I have a disorder called essential tremor (link)....or my hands shake....give me brake....I'm 71 years old....parts wear out....my case isn't too bad and usually under control but at the most inconvenient times....like when I'm trying to bet 10$ and the hand shakes and I bet 20$....or as I like  to say....I klutzed....basically a 2 or 3 player table but did play on hand head to head....the usual mixture of hands.....from shmattah to blackjacks and everything in between....and a cold....then hot....then lukewarm dealer....hence/ergo (take your pick)....10 minutes played....17 hands played....8 wins....2 blackjacks....5 dealer busts....up 10$....funny thing is I lost 1 more hand than I won....the 2 blackjacks made the money a wash....but the klutz gave me the 10$ up....
(19:03 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
(Facebook Games)
1) Fall Spades: 1 game....9 hands...."we" 549 pts. + 9 bags + set twice + 1 nil bid made....vs....329 pts. + 9 bags + 1 set + 3 nil bids + 3 nil bids....1 made....2 failed....
2) Mahjong FRVR: only puzzle of the day solved at the "normal" level....
(World of Solitaire Games)
3) Klondike(turn 1): failed to clear only game played....
4) Aces Up(relaxed) failed to clear only game played....47/48....
5) Josephine(relaxed) 22 of 22 games cleared....3 games cleared on one turn through the deck....
(Just Solitaire Game(s))
6) Crescent: a mediocre 68/104 w/ 1 foundation pile completed....&....a clear....104/104 w/ all foundation piles completed....&....before the 3rd and final shuffle....
(20:48 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 166.562'M / Net Gain Today: 549'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 546'K /
Table(1)&Slots(7): +2,825$ / Hands Played Today: 24 / Total Hands Played: 23,095 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 441,335$ / Net Gain Today: 2,010$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 2,000$ /
Table(1): +10$ / Hands Played Today: 18 / Total Hands Played: 7,098 / 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........