..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, January 31, 2019

(07:55 UTC-5)
   Normal start time....outside temperature +1*F....and a "feels like" of -14*....snow predicted by at the current temp. odds are it will be light snow....so off to another day of online gaming....I believe that the internet was created for days like today....well it's my story so I'm sticking to it....
   "Sat down" at what was a great table....well at least for awhile....very little pre-flop raising....and the only all-ins were post-river....had so nice pocket cards but the flop was cooperating....once I had suited cards....the flop gave me 4 to straight, 4 to a flush....&....4 to a straight flush....however the turn and river failed to cooperate....was getting down to the time for the 16+ mission banner to drop....and I was considering cutting my losses and exiting....in the hole I find a pair of Aces....I'm in the small blind....the rare all-in before....(oops forgot to mention 1000/500 blind table)....but all I needed to "cover" the raise was about 17'K....hadn't caught a hand....so....called....another small stack was in the pot as well....as it turned out....only needed the the Ace of Clubs....2 Clubs on the flop....and runner/runner on the turn and river....banner came and I decided to stay....only won 2 other pots....a blind pot & a small pot....but might still be there....but a pot-pushing....would-be-table-captain arrived and I was gone....table varied from 4 to 8 players....very fluid....ergo....25 minutes played....24 hands played....left with 32,670 I hadn't brought with me....and off to Blackjack 21....
    First 3 tries at a table....found me at a ghost table....was able to retreat with out placing a bet....finally got on a good table....number of players ranged from 2 to 4....and had the best run of cards I've had in a very long time....I think "Moby Dick" was still a minnow that last time....a little shmattah here and there....twice lost 20's to blackjacks....once an "other 21" to a blackjack....but you have to make good hands to lose to better hands....hand one klutz....had a tremor and bet 20$ rather the my usual 10$ ( I have "essential tremors"(link))....but the fates were kind and I made a blackjack....decided to extend....but the dealer showed signs of getting hot....ergo....20 minutes played....32 hands played....19 winners....4 blackjacks....2 other 21's....10 dealer busts....up 115$....
(18:22 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
(On Facebook)
1) Fall Spades: 2 games played....{game 1}....14 hands..."we" 564 pts. + 14 bags (-100  pts.) + set twice + 2 nil bids, 1 made, a failed....vs...."they" 85 pts. + 5 bags + set four times....
2) Mahjong FRVR: 10 puzzles solved at the "normal level" including puzzle of the day....one other puzzle solved at the "casual level"....
3) Video Poker Live: Start Bank: 208.8 million chips....End of Day Bank: 231.8 million chips....
(On Just Solitaire)
1) Crescent: 4 games played....3 decent games and 1 that went nowhere....best game....102/104 w/ 7 completed foundation piles....
(On Just Solitaire)
1) Aces Up(relaxed) 1 out of 9 games played cleared....48/48....
2) Klondike(turn 1) 2 out of 9 games played cleared....52/52....
3) Tri-Peaks(hidden): 5 out of 9 games played cleared....52/52....
4) Josephine(relaxed) 9 out of 9 games played cleared....104/104....
(21:06 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 183.015'M / Net Gain Today: 557.67'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 515'K /
Table(1): +32,670$ / Hands Played Today: 24 / Total Hands Played: 23491 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 492,950$ / Net Gain Today: 3,515% / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 3,400$ /
Table(1) +115$ / Hands Played Today: 32 / Total Hands Played: 7,473 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........