..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

*[05:18  UTC-4]*[+53*F_rain_winds:w/s/w@2_humidity:97%_barometer:29.55"\/_today's hi/lo:61*F/+51*F]:[rain predicted to continue thru 13:00 tomorrow afternoon]*[Today on MadTrollie*[Bach]*[Telemann]*["The Mix"]*[Wagner]*[Pop]*]*

*[Yesterday's Sims/Solitaire Results]*<[24/7 Games.com]>..Spades: four games consisting of a total of 29 hands played..[1] eight hands played:"we" 571 pts. + 11 bags [-100 pt.] + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 313 pts. + 3 bags + set thrice + 2 made nil bids..[2] six hands played:"we" 505 pts. + 5 bags + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 118 pts. + 8 bags + set once + 1 made & 1 failed nil bids..[3] seven hands played:"we" 518 pts. + 8 bags + 1 made nil bid[vs]:"they" 43 pts. + 3 bags + set thrice..[2nd hand..a 14 bid.."they" set]..[4] eight hands played:"we" 525 pts. + 15 bags [-100 pts.] + 2 made nil bids:[vs]:"they" 488 pts. + 8 bags + set once + 2 made nil bids..[a close one]....Hearts: four games played..[1] a very messy 24 pt. win..[2] a 4 pt. win..[3] a 14 pt. win..[4] caught the Queen of Spades on the second hand & made a successful "moon shot" on the seventh hands..a 17 pt. win....<[Just Solitaire]>..Crescent: four games played..[3] 85/104 w/2 of the 8 foundation piles completed..[2] 85/104 w/3 of the 8 foundation piles completed..[4] 96/104 w/6 of the 8 foundation piles completed..[1] 101/104 w/7 of the 8 foundation piles completed..[no clears but a very good set of four games..no a change]....Clock: cleared the two games played in:[01:25]:&:[01:38]:...Freecell: cleared the two games played in:[03:54]:&:[04:52]....<[World of Solitaire]>..Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the three games played[best:[45/48]:]..Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played[52/52]..one of the games took:[08:07] to clear with 3 re-sets & many un-dos before I found the right path..Fan[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played[52/52]..Fort[relaxed]: only cleared all of the two games played[104/104].. Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played[104/104]..two of the three games were cleared on the 1st of the 2 allowable turns thru the deck..Klondike[turn 1]: only cleared two of the three games played[52/52]..Seahaven Towers[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played[52/52]..Tri-Peaks[hidden]: cleared two of the three games played[52/52]....

*[06:40 UTC-4]*[Today's Live Game(s) Results]*<[Facebook]>..Poker:[04:19]:..picked up the awaiting drop(s/ad.) for "22K house money"..[off to other online tasks to run time off the "drop clock"]..:[06:01]:..four tables played..as/usual all were of the 1K/.5K variety..and all as/always I chose to bring the 125K-max-buy-in..table size varied from "heads up" to briefly a 5 handed game..I've always preferred large tables..with 5 or more players..allows me to stay out of the way...play my preferred "small ball/slow play/trapping style"..and take my "shots" when I catch a hand..{but in the "Era of The Reaper" the full or nearly full table is a fear a thing of the past..except for a true kamikaze all of the other usual suspects made at least one appearance..any-two-carders/continuation bets..just your garden variety pot-pushers..and more multiple pocket singleton Ace/any pair/any paint and one with a Nine/Suited..and several bouts of "My pairs bigger than Yours' is"..which results in a few all-ins..a couple of times with 3 players involved..crazy part from my perspective..one was won by a "high card" and two with a rivered pair..and it  begs the question.."Why were they betting in the first place?"..that's not to say there weren't lulls in the chaos..there were..and I did win enough hands to get my 16 hands and 10K+ missions..but in general I just wasn't catching..got some decent pocket cards but with few exceptions either missed the flop or was forced to lay 'em done because I was unwilling to call a large pre-flop raise..and on all but one hand..if I had called I would have been beat..yup..would have missed the flop..made the right call..or rather the right "no-call"..yup..I know that the money here is meaningless to must of the other players..but I love may "stats"..../...1st table..only 2 pots out of 12 hands played..but halfway decent pots..and was very marginally ahead when the "'Reaper" got me..the last three tables all merge into one from my POV..all the crazy..loose play mentioned above from my perspective..including a thankfully brief appearance by a tournament style player..a mega pot-splasher/pot-pushing/[expletive deleted] on the fourth table..but the 3rd table put the cherry on top of the crap sundae..two players basically calling any raise..except when I made 2 bull boats within a couple of hands..paired or tripped both hole cards once and made a set when I had a pocket pair..and a board pair..I just raised my 2.5K min-raise..yup..they ran away..oy vey & dang..after the 4th visit from the "reaper"..57 hands played..and decided to book it..ergo..:{stats}:..41 minutes played..102 minutes off the clock..only 8 pots won..or 1 out of every 7&1/8th hands played..left 29,800$ all on the last three tables..[no slots]....Video Live Poker: I was later then usual..there was a break in the weather & had an errand I needed to run..when I went to take my run for the 2x modifier I took the free chips..but both bonuses were ready..decided to wait until I got the modifier..not a good run..-200K..but got a big chunk of it back when I hit the two bonuses(w/2x modifier) for a combined 240K chips.."Current Bank" now stands@51.915''M chips....[12:43 UTC-4]....Day's End Poker: Total Bank: 674.7'M / Net Gain Today: 388.2'K / Drops[7]&Roulette: 418'K / Tables[4] -29,800$ / Hands Played Today: 57 / Total Hands Played: 62,043 / [[notes]: 4 drops@22K & 3 drops@44K & 1 roulette spin@198K]*[From the Tables: I had an odd 35K chips in may bank on "Video Poker Live" so decided to play one hand@35K to  get rid of it..yup..flopped an open ended straight draw..and hit for 140K chips..and just left well enough alone]....[19:33 UTC-4]....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........