..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, December 24, 2018

(05:18 UTC-5)
   Awoke just after 04:00 local time, and realized that to roll back-over and try to get back to sleep was a waste of time....wasn't going to happen....took my 25K max buy-in to a 200/100 blind table....a found a "chair"....first hand....one of the players makes a large raise pre-flop....oy vey....but turns out he had pocket Queens....alright....not a tactic I would have used....but....it's is a valid one....for the next few hands a good table....but except for a blind pot....couldn't catch a hand....then a spat of "my pairs bigger than your pair".....resulted in one player gone....eventually....and the winner declaring his status as table captain....oy vey....which didn't last long because the rest of the players refused to play along and he stopped the big pre-flop beating....on the hand that the 16+ hands player fell....I had suited connectors....on the button....a player who had just "sat down" makes a pre-flop "I'm here and not afraid to gamble" raise....but I hand suited connectors so called....what came next was the only flop I hit during the session....flopped the straight....some pot building raises....not me just smooth calls....and a decent pot....was going to stay....a couple of hands later....a new player....and he announced his presence at the table with a pre-flop all-in....and I picked up my stack and left....ergo....15 minutes played....18 hands played....and the stack I left with was 3,040$ heavier than the one I "sat down" with....in the 22'K+ hands and I don't know how many tables....only the 3rd time I've seen someone use the auto-top-off option....and then off to Blackjack 21
   "Sat down" to a "worst nightmare scenario" dealer was flipping or hitting to great hands and I was stuck with garbage....got paired Aces....dealer showing a 5....split....hit....missed....dealer hits to a 21....next two hands....2 card 11's....doubled...1st to an 18....2nd to a 21....dealer busted both times....and all of a sudden he wasn't catching/hitting....I really wasn't either....but dealer was busting and I wasn't....was going to extend but the dealer started to heat up....and I was gone....ergo....10 minutes played....15 hands....a 3/4 player table...7 wins....1 other 21....1 push....1 split....2 doubles....up 20$....( all bets 10$)....
(15:56 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
1) Crescent Solitaire: 4 games played....first 3 games played were to say the least....disappointing....4th....&....last game....25/47/58/104 w/ all foundation piles complete....
2) Fall Spades: 2 games played....1st....7 hands played...."we" 517 pts. + 7 bags....vs....95 pts. + 5 bags + set 3 times....2nd....8 hands played...."we" 526 pts. + 6 bags....vs....103 pts + 3 bags + set 2 times + 1 failed nil....
3) Mahjong FRVR: 2 puzzles solved including puzzle of the day....
4) Josephine(relaxed): 8 out of 8 games cleared....104/104.....one game cleared in only one time through the deck....
5) Klondike(turn 1): 1 game played....1 game cleared....52/52....
6) Aces Up(relaxed): 0 games cleared out of 5 games played....best score....47/48....
(Note: I'm headed out this evening around 17:00 local time for a Christmas Eve dinner with my sister and brother-in-law....have no idea when I'll be back....decided to close the book on "Other Games Played" before I left....will post "Day's End" when I get back....)
(21:50 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 155.584'M / Net Gain Today: 360.04'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 357'K /
Table(1): +3,040$ / Hands Played Today: 18 / Total Hands Played: 22,612 /
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 388,565$ / Net Gain Today: 2,020$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 2,000$ /
Table: +20 / Hands Played Today: 15 / Total Hands Played: 6,568 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........