..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, December 10, 2018

(07:25 UTC-5)
   A very average start time....first trip to a Poker table...."sat down" at table with a "split personality".....one minute total chaos....if it was a kamikaze, it was a pot pusher, or "my pair is bigger than your pair"....and the very next hand....calm....I had a big problem....went I caught a hand in the flop, turn, or river....wasn't in the hand because of a huge and/or all-in pre-flop....I just don't play that game....and when I had garbage hole cards, or a decent hand and missed the flop....serenity ruled....oy vey....did win a few pots and lost a couple....normally I would have been gone the second the 16+ hands played banner descended....but I felt like playing this morning....and besides on "hope springs eternal"....and just wanted to see if eventually I'd catch a great hand....at the right time....didn't....I may bitch a bit about the crazy style others choose to employ....okay....so I bitch a lot about....but they do have the right to play the way they do....just as I do....and as much as I resist the idea....it may be time to leave the 200/100 blind tables behind....and regularly move my play up to a higher blind table....23 minutes played....3,135$ left on the Poker table....but won 800$ on 2/5 at the slots....
   Left the Poker table....and went right to a Blackjack 21 table....except for 2 hands during the session it was just 2 of us and the dealer (a 3rd was added twice)....so for the amount of time played there were more hands played than I have remember playing....and basically I but a couple of times couldn't catch a hand....most hands were as/usual scraped off the stable floor, and when I did get a hit-able hand....I hit and I missed....the only thing that prevented it from the session being a "blood letting" was I think the dealer's name was "Sir Bust-a-Lot"....10 minutes played....24 hands played....11 wins....2 pushes....1 split (paired Aces....dealer showing a 10....hit to a 19 and a 20....dealer flips to a 20....1 loss....1 push)....9 dealer busts....and the result....didn't win a $....but didn't lose a $ either....but t'was a crazy ride....
(19:03 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
1) Crescent Solitaire: 4 games played....best....100/104 w/ 7 completed foundation piles....
2) Mahjong FRVR: 3 puzzles solved including puzzle of the day....
3) Word Search: 3 puzzles solved....
4) Fall Spades: "we" 519 + 9 bags....vs...."they" 218 + 8 bags....set twice....1 nil bid made....1 nil bid failed....
5) Klondike(turn 1) 5 out of 10 games cleared....52/52....
6) Josephine(relaxed) 5 out of 7 games cleared....104/104....
7) Clock: 1 game cleared in....{00:01:37}....
8) Freecell: 1 game cleared in....{00:03:35}....assisted by auto-fill
(21:49 UTC-5)
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 344,975$ / Net Gain Today: 1,300$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(1): 1,300$ /
Table(1): 0$ / Hands Played 24 / Total Hands Played: 6259 /
(22:29 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 143.184'M / Net Gain Today: 249.7'$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 252'K /
Table(1)&Slots(5): -2,335$ / Hands Played Today: 30 / Total Hands Played: 22,232 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........