..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

(07:14 UTC -5)
   Normal start time but that's just about all that's been normal so far today....Got right on a Poker table....and "sat down" and thought I was watching "Pro Wrestling" and they were having an "Over the Top Battle Royal"....and then game just stop....still at the table....logged off...logged back on...all I got was "finding your table"....logged off and then nothing....anywhere....no "no connection" blurb....nothing....idiot light showed a good WiFi connection....but I have options....switch connections....and all was well....got back on a decent Poker table....my kind of table....but you have to catch a hand to have a chance....didn't catch but a few....and when you did catch a hand....it would be nice if you hit the flop....nothing....or as a friend used to sat in my youth....nut-in....24 hands played....down 3,900$....no slots....but 16+ hands played mission complete....
   And off to a Blackjack 21 table....I've been at some fluid tables before....but this one definitely was in the top 5 all-time....in 17 hands....14 different numbers of players at the table....never 5 but everything else....including two different times....just the MadTrollie and the dealer....played was pretty even....17 hands....7 wins....1 push....6 dealer busts....down 10$....lost the last hand I played....so like I said....pretty even....but saw players losing big time....several "walks of shame"....by busting on hands when the dealer busted too....the "no-hit" on 12 or better is working again....well....maybe....sometimes....who knows it's a crazy game....
(17:05 UTC-5)
   I was sitting at my desk top trying to decide what to do next....and the thought struck me that it had been awhile since I made a second trip in a day to Blackjack 21....ergo....10 minutes played....16 hands played....mostly a table of three, a couple of hands with 2....and 2 hands just me and the dealer....2 blackjacks....1 other 21....1 push....7 dealer busts....up 50$....I don't have any idea what's changed....I'm still playing the same old boring style I have been playing for the last few months....but lately I've been winning more than losing....maybe nothings changed....maybe it's just I've had a better run of cards....no that's not it....same old muck I've been getting....guess I've just been getting dealers with "Bust-itis"....?.....
(21:08 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 145.239'M / Net Gain Today: 1,802'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 1,806'K /
Table(1): -3,900$ / Hands Played Today: 24 / Total Hands Played: 22,282/
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 349,955$ / Net Gain Today: 3,340$/ Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 3,300'K /
Tables(2) +40$ / Hands Played Today: 33 / Total Hands Played: 6,315 /
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
1) Crescent: 5 games played....only one worth a mention....99/104 w/ 7 completed foundation piles
2) Mahjong FRVR: only the puzzle of the day solved....
3) Word Search: only one puzzle solved....
4) Fall Spades: a 7 hand game: "we" 516 + 6 bags, 2 completed nil bids....vs...."they" 195 + 5 bags, set twice....
5) Josephine: 8 games cleared....104/104....(all required 2 times through the deck)
6) Klondike(turn 1): 1/3 games cleared....52/52....
7) Triple Peaks: 1/3 games cleared....
8) Clock: 1 game cleared in....{00:02:37}....
9) Freecell: 1 game cleared in....{00:04:37}....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........