..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, December 6, 2018

(07:32 UTC-5)
   Start time a little on the late side this morning but just a little....first Poker table....a decent table....now I've commented on my hatred of pot pushing, almost none of that....but there was so "Pot Building"....if after the flop....one of the players has hit the flop....I have no problem with a reasonable bet to build the pot....I know....I'm "splitting hairs" here....but notice I did say "reasonable bet".....decent table....really didn't catch many decent pocket cards....no pocket pairs....and when I did....the flops were unkind to me....did win 2 blind pots....15 hands played....short table....down 1,260$....bur 16+ mission completed and claimed....
   First Blackjack 21 table of the day....I guess that in regards to the outcome all I need say would be....all of my wins were on dealer busts....but than when have I only said what needed to be said....10 minutes played....for all but a couple of hands....a table set for 3....16 hands played....4 wins....1 push....4 dealer busts....down 80$....only had a decent hand beat by a better hand a couple of times....the vast majority of my hands were scraped off the stable floor....I don't know whether what I observed today (and before) is because people really don't understand the game (because it's always Level 1's that do this)....or it's the fact it's a "mobile" game....but hitting on 19 or 20 isn't in my not so humble opinion a good practice....of course it may be my biased opinion that hitting on a 12 or higher is a bad idea....
(10:34 UTC-5)
   Blackjack 21 second table....for the majority of the session I was catching some good cards....for a change....dealer did make a bit of a comeback towards the en....10 minutes was up....so I took the money and ran....(note: as/usual....10$ bets....no hits on 12 or higher, unless the hand is soft....)....ergo....10 minutes played....average 3 players on the table....16 hands....1 blackjack....1 other 21....1 split (Kings....hit one....a Ten....stand....hit 2....a King....stand....2 winners)....5 dealer busts....up 25$....
(19:44 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
1) Crescent Solitaire: after the first 4 games the best of the lot was a barely decent 71/104 w/ 2 completed foundation piles....5th game....before the last shuffle I had  only had 59 cards in the foundation piles....and thought....oy vey....not another bummer....and 45 cards later had a 104/104 w/ all foundation piles completed....
2) Klondike(turn 1): 9 out of 20 games cleared....52/52....
3) Mahjong FRVR: puzzle of the day and 4 other puzzles solved....
4) Word Search: puzzle of the day and 4 other puzzles solved....
5) Fall Spades (have decided to re-add Fall Spades to the daily play list....probably only I game/day...."We" 531 + 11 bags vs. "They" 133 + 3 bags...."They" set 3 times....
6) Freecell: 2 games cleared in....{00:04:36)....&....{00:03:55}....
7) Clock: 2 games cleared in....{00:01:57}....&....(00:01:04}....(note: auto-fill which doesn't always work....kicked in this time....hence the super low time)....
(21:26 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 140.011'M / Net Gain Today: 502.74'K / Drop(6)&Roulette(2): 504'K /
Table(1): -1,260$ / Hands Played Today: 15 / Total Hands Played: 21,141 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 336,235$ / Net Gain Today: 1,845$ / Drop(6)&Roulette(2): 1,900$ /
Table(2): -55 / Hands Played Today: 34 / Total Hands Played: 6130 /
(Postscript)
   I've been getting 20K drops for quite a while, and although I knew that the roulette values were multiples of 20K....didn't make much of that....now that I'm getting 21'K/drop....the lowest value on roulette is now 63'K....and the highest value ( without a chip) is 840'K  (21'K x 40)....or a 5% increase....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........