..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

(06:50 UTC-5)
   Pretty early start for me today....had a roulette spin on Poker right out of the gate....800K....nice start to the day...."sat down" at my first Poker table of the day....a very chaotic table....sometimes as few as 3 players....and a couple of hands with 7 players....and everything in between....pot pushing....kamikaze, dive bombers....and several games of "my pair is bigger than your pair"....and I was catching some nice pocket cards....had pocket pairs 4 times....and suited connectors 3 times....but either missed the flop or the maelstrom ensued....but hope springs eternal....so played past completing the 16+ hands played mission....just about the last hand I played....caught pocket Aces....I was on the button....the "Table Captain" was in the big blind....4 at the table....he raised....I called....other 2 folded....the flop came 8....8....Ace....he check....I raised....and I found myself in a game of " my pair is bigger than your pair"....or in this case my full house....turn a meaningless card....and round 2 of the school yard spat....then the river....the 4th Ace....maybe I should have gone all-in....but I though he might....another spat of raise, re-raise....and the pot was mine....got the 10K+ popup and the up a level popup on that hand....now a level 23....not a big deal from my perspective....but take note; just like Blackjack 21....don't expect to find the promised bonus....in this case 21'K in your bank....20 minutes played....25 hands played....only the one pot won....left with 1,425$ more than I brought with me....plus....another 1K$ from 3/7 on the slots....(added at 08:17 UTC-5)....now for the longest time I've been getting 20K/drop....just took first drop of the day and it was for 21'K....will have to keep an eye on that....?.....
   First table Blackjack 21....pretty typical....a 3 or 4 player table....10 minutes played....15 hands....4 wins....1 blackjack....2 pushes....3 dealer busts....down 35$....like I said....an all to typical session....
(14:35 UTC-5)
   Wasn't going to take a second run at Blackjack 21 today....was looking at my stats and noticed I was 5 wins away from 2,500 wins....ergo....10 minutes played....13 hands....4 or 5 players at the table....5 wins....1 blackjack....1 other 21 ( I had an 11 count....dealer showing a 3....doubled....caught a 10....dealer hit to a 20 )....3 dealer busts....down 5$....and 2,500 wins....which figures out to be a faction over a 41% winning percentage....
(20:36 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 139.508'M / Net Gain Today: 1,273'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 1,261'K /
Table(1)&Slots(7): +12,475$ / Hands Played Today: 25 / Total Hands Played: 22,126 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 334,390$ / Net Gain Today: 3,360$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 3,400K /
Tables(2): -40$ / Hands Played Today: 28 / Total Hands Played: 6,096 /
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
1) Crescent Solitaire: 6 games played....one went nowhere....5 decent games....best game....88/104 w/ 5 completed foundation piles....
2) Mahjong FRVR: only the puzzle of the day solved....
3) Word Search: only the puzzle of the day solved....
4) Klondike(turn 1): 3 of 10 games cleared....52/52....
5) Clock: 1 game cleared in....{00:01:22}
6) Freecell: 1 game cleared in....{00:03:58)
7) Fall Spades: "WE" 537 w/ 7 bags vs. "THEY" 174 w/ 4 bags...."THEY" set twice....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........