..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, December 29, 2018

(07:24 UTC-5)
   Rolled out of bed at a very typical time, and rolled over to the desktop....I always log on to Blackjack 21 first....take the drop/roulette that awaits me....leave it on.....and open Poker in another window....did that....took a drop, my 25K buy-in (200/100 blind table)....and a "chair"....not a great table from in my not so humble opinion....a tad too much pre-flop raises for my tastes....I love seeing flops....but hate paying more than the "blinds" to see them....I'll cover a pre-flop raise....a small one....if I have a pocket pair....suited connectors....or "paint"....but very few sightings of kamikaze....and even fewer dive bombers....if you don't call a pre-flop all-in....and none of the other players do either....eventually the kamikaze will get the hint....but the drought continues....really didn't catch a hand better than 2 pair....well that's not quite true....I wasn't in the blinds....my pockets were a Two/Eight unsuited....would of played it if I was in the blinds but folded....and for my sins....flop was the other three 8's.....oh well....I don't expect or chase "miracles"....well not at a Poker table anyways....won a few small/blind pots....got river by a runner, runner straight, and I had 2 pair....won a small pot....noticed I was basically even....all ready had the 16+ hands mission and booked....up 55$....and off to Blackjack 21....
   "sat down" to play some Blackjack 21....and I'm still a little farmisht at what occurred....if you've read this blog before you know I'm a stats nerd....and kept records....detailed records of my play....one thing I always do is track the first 5 sometimes more hands I play....this trip....first 4 hands....dealer busts....5th hand dealer turns a Blackjack....6th hand my 20 beats dealer's 17.....for the rest of my stay....I had maybe the best run of cards I've had in quite awhile and the dealer had the worst case of "bust-itis" I've ever been fortunate to be around to witness....decided to extend my normal 10 minutes of play....but around the 15 minute mark he was showing signs he was recovering from the attack....and I booked.....ergo....15 minutes played....table average 3 players....26 hands played....18 wins....1 blackjack....1 other 21....12 dealer busts....up 115$....(all bets my usual 10$....no doubles)
(18:55 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
1) Crescent Solitaire: 4 games....2 decent....2 others as follows....101/104 /w 7 completed foundation piles....102/104 /w 7 completed foundation piles....
2) Fall Spades: {game 1}....5 hand played...."we" 202 pts. + 12 bags (-100 pts)....vs....-200 pts. + set four times....{game 2}....7 hand game...."we" 509 pts. + 9 bags + 2 nils made....vs....247 pts. + 7 bags + set twice....
3) Mahjong FRVR: 2 solved puzzles including puzzle of the day....
4) Josephine(relaxed): 10 of 11 games cleared....104/104....1 in one time through the cards....
5) Klondike(turn 1): 0 clears out of 1 game played....
6) Aces Up(relaxed): 0 clears out of 5 games played....best game....43/48....
(21:10 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank:158.895'M / Net Gain Today: 987'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 987'K /
Table(1): +55$ / Hands Played Today: 24 / Total Hands Played: 22,740 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 404,045$ / Net Gain Today: 2,015$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 1,900$ /
Table(1): +115$ / Hands Played Today: 26 / Total Hands Played: 6,716 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........