..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, December 28, 2018

(07:16 UTC-5)
   Rolled out of bed at a pretty typical time for me....but frankly if I had known how the day was to start....I would have been served to roll right back into bed and try to catch a few more Z's....but as control by some irresistible engine of destiny....took a "chair" at a Poker table....there's an old song...."cry me a river"....but if there was a theme song for today's session....it would have been...."cry for me....I've been rivered".....oy vey....not the greatest table for my style of play....usual suspects....some raids by kamikaze and dive bombers....some pot pushing....some "my pairs bigger than your pair".....and a table captain....and the worst thing that could happen....did....I was catching some decent hands....flopped 3 Ladies....the turn and river put 3 to a straight on the board....what were the odds that one of the pairs had 2 pocket cards that matched....the odds were in my favor I thought....well I thought wrong....and that was the first hand I played....and it all went down hill after that....and for the rest of my stay....the same story was repeated a few more times....a decent hand lost on a river card....rats....ergo....20 minutes played....24 hands played....left 9,735$ on the table....and took 500$ from 1/5 at the slots....and that dang engine of destiny carried me to another "chair" at a Blackjack 21 table....
   Right off the bat I lost the first few hands....usual garbage 12-17 2 two card counts....at this point 3 or 4 minutes into play had a two card 11....dealer show a 5....so I doubled....and got a 2....nuts....and the dealer busted....after that went on a short run of winners....and then came a tug of war....I'd win a hand....the dealer would win a hand....a couple of stalemates (aka: a push)....and decided against my better judgement to extend the session....ergo....16 minutes played (left when the dealer won 3 straight hands)....25 hands played....4 players at the table most of the time....3 or 5 players briefly....9 winners....2 pushes....6 dealer busts....down 30$....(thanks to the dealers 3 straight wins that forced my retreat)....
(12:51 UTC-5)
   Just back from what is the worst pasting I've taken at Blackjack 21 in quite awhile....short table....never more than 3 at the table, most times 2, and 4 hands only me and the dealer....what few good hands I made were beaten, save 2....mostly my usual diet of 12-17 hands....ergo....10 minutes played....20 hands played....5 wins....2 blackjacks ( one was a push )....1 push....3 dealer busts....down 75$....
(19:04 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
1) Crescent Solitaire: 3 games....first two started out like gangbusters, and fizzled to a mediocre finish....and one that started out slow....bust finish strong and was the best game of the day....87/104 w/ 2 completed foundation piles....
2) Fall Spades: 1 game....9 hands...."we" 504 pts. + 14 bags (-100 pts.)....vs....-56 pts. + 4 bags + set 4 times....
3) Mahjong FRVR: 4 puzzles solved including the puzzle of the day....
4) Aces Up(relaxed): 0 games won out of 10 games played....best game 47/48...tough game....my win % is only 6% over many games....
5) Klondike(Turn 1): lost the only game I played today....
6) Josephine(relaxed) all 7 games played cleared....104/104....3 of the games were cleared with just one "trip" through the deck....
(20:57 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 157.908'M / Net Gain Today: 410.8'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 420'K /
Table(1)&Slots(5): -9,235$ / Hands Played Today: 24 / Total Hands Played: 22,716 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 402,030'K / Net Gain Today: 1,795$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 1,900$ /
Tables(2): -105$ / Hands Played Today: 45 / Total Hands Played: 6,690 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........