..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, December 22, 2018

(07:50 UTC-5)
   Normal start time this morning....took a drop on Blackjack 21....and then there was a roulette spin waiting for me on Poker....now yesterday I had made but not claimed the 10K+ cash mission....but left it un-claimed....because I thought I might play again and it does give you a boost on experience points....never played....so claimed it on my last visit to the Poker "lobby"....you can never have more than one at a time....so wanted to start today with the 10K+ cash mission available....spun the wheel and hit top of the mark....1.68'M....which is just a hair over 1% of my total bank....and off I went to a Poker table....took my "chair" and "stacked" my 25K buy-in.....200/100 blind table (regardless of what table I play at I always take the max-buy-in....and always use auto-re-buy....I have almost never needed it....but....)....a table looking for an identity....never a true kamikaze....a couple of pr-flop all-ins....but player had pocket pairs....a little pre-flop pot pushing....some crazy raises....some pot building (which even I do from time to time)....even a would be table captain....tried to push the old MadTrollie off a pot with two pair....I had a straight....didn't try it a second time....made trips a couple of times....and did loosen up and play more hands then normal....but if I'm up from what my buy-in was....I will do that....ergo...32 minutes played....table ranged from a low of 4 to as many as 8 players....30 hands played....left with 13,105$ more than I brought....2/5 & 600$ from the slots....&....16+ hands played mission....& 10K+ cash mission in hand....
   And then a "chair" at Blackjack 21....with the exception of the last hand I played....and 4 other times....a constant diet of 2 card 12's to 16's....oy vey....had only I hit-able hand....2 card 10....hit to a 20 (should have doubled but didn't)....dealer busted (showing a 5).....made a 17 twice and an 18 once....lost all 3....made a blackjack....looked at the time.....10 minutes played....and I ran for the door....a 2/3 player table with one hand just me and the dealer....18 hands played....6 wins....1 blackjack....5 dealer busts....down 45$....
(20:27 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
1) Crescent Solitaire: 6 games played today....the only one with mention is....89/104 w/ 4 completed foundation piles....
2) Fall Spades: a wild 15 hand game: "we" 584 pts. + 14 bags + bagged once (-100 pts.) + 2 times set + 2 nil bids made....vs...."they" 97 pts. + 17 bags + bagged once (-100 pts.) + 5 times set....one over bid of 15....both teams set....
3) Josephine(relaxed): 10 out of 10 games cleared....1 game in only 1 time through the deck....
4) Klondike(turn 1): 1 of 2 games cleared....52/52....
5) Mahjong FRVR: 5 puzzles cleared including puzzle of the day....
(21:24 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 154.135'M / Net Gain Today: 2,659.7'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 2,646'K /
Table(1)&Slots(5): 13,705$ / Hands Played Today: 30 / Total Hands Played: 22,528 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 383,635$ / Net Gain Today: 3,655$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 3,700$ /
Table(1): -45$ / Hands Played Today: 18 / Total Hands Played: 6,514 /
(Postscript)
   Wild day at Poker Roulette....2 spins....first with a chip hit the wheel for 1.68'M....and the second actually had a chip unclaimed decided to claim last thing today....and save it for tomorrow....and second spin....top of the mark again....and only 840'K....if 840'K can only be called...."only" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........