..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, December 3, 2018

(07:25 UTC-5)
   (The MadTrollie wanders in....scratching his old gray head....totally farmisht)....Typical morning's run to the Poker tables....or at least that's what I thought at the time....slight delay getting a table....but except for an occasional spat of pot pushing....my kind of table....so stayed about 35 minutes....got both the 16+ hands played & 10K+ cash earned missions....3 really nice hands among the pots I won....pocket Ace/King....King on the flop, Ace on the turn....a King/Jack....flopped a straight....and a King/Ten....flop had 2 Kings....and the 4th King came on the river....decided to leave....and then it got weird....now if you've read this blog at all before....you know I'm obsessive when it comes to stats....If you've seen the meme online that only 5% of people ever use algebra after learning it in school....and never used it in the whole life....well I'm one of the 5%....I always before play, record my start values for my Total Bank at the time....and total hands played....so when I went to figure what I'd won and how many hands I had played....first glance looked okay....35 minutes played....33 hands played....for the majority of the time a table of 6 or 7 players....but on second look realized I had been credited with 833 hands played....checked/double checked....start count: 21,227 hands played....end count 22,060 hands played....now I have been observing for quite a while that there has been a discrepancy in the hands played count....counter show 12 hands played for example....but I earn the 16+ hands played mission....my only theory of what happened this morning is that maybe the glitch has been resolved....but there again....I really have no plausible explanation....just what in my trade we used to call a "SWAG"....stands for "Scientific Wild Ass Guess"....took 7,086$ from the table....no Slots....
(10:56 UTC-5)
   Now normally my morning schedule is play Poker....get the 16+ hands played mission....claim the mission....speed up the clock and then Play Blackjack 21....but with trying to figure out what happened....waited until after the next set of drop/roulette....had a top of the mark 800K on Poker....and then off to a Blackjack 21 table....an up/down ride....11 minutes played....19 hands....average 3 at the table....8 wins....2 blackjacks (one was a push)....2 pushes....6 dealer busts....up 5$....actually had a decent run of the cards....but except for the 6 busts....so did the dealer....lost or pushed most of my 18 or better hands....
(17:12 UTC-5)
   I decided to take another trip to Poker....I had the 7'K i had won earlier....cashed the experience chip and off I went....chaos....but some lulls....2 blind pots and split a pot and was ahead a little....when "The Table Captain" arrived....decided to try to wait him out....be he made some luck hands on the turn and river....looked down....realized I had the 25K buy-in as my stake....and left....26 minutes played....left with what I brought....29 hands....I've decided that what I'm going to do with the "800 hands played" that just appeared on my hands played counter....I will show them in Total Hands Played stat at day's end....can't change the counter....but will only show the 62 hands my numbers say I played today in "Hands Played Today".....
(20:44 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank:137.295'M / Net Gain Today: 987'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 980'K /
Tables(2): +7,086$ / Hands Played Today: 62 / Total Hands Played: 22,089 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 328,180$ / Net Gain Today: 4,705$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 4,700$ /
Table(1): +5$ / Hands Played Today: 19 / Total Hands Played: 6,052 /
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
1) Crescent Solitaire: 6 games played....4 decent games....and....97/104 w/ 7 completed foundation piles....&....100/104 w/ 7 completed foundation piles....
2) Freecell: 2 games cleared in....{00:04:24}....{00:03:29}....
3) Clock: 2 games cleared in....{00:02:32}....{00:02:05}....
4) Klondike(turn 1)....12 out of 25 games cleared....52/52....
5) Mahjong FRVR: puzzle of the day....plus 4 other puzzles solved....
6) Word Search: puzzle of the day....plus 4 other puzzles solved....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........