..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, December 23, 2018

(06:55 UTC-5)
   A bit on the early side of a normal start time and off to the tables....I've been on a pretty good run of cards and luck at the Poker tables as/of late....but today it was as the old adage says "What goes around....comes around....so took my "chair"....mostly just a bunch of pot pushing....some "my pair is bigger than your pair"....a one pass by a kamikaze that went down in flames and was heard from no more....(sorry no raven, and no Lenore)....only caught decent pockets a couple of times....made what I thought were reasonable calls....but the odds were not in my favor....or maybe it was the fates....got rivered twice....dang....&....oy vey....ergo....16 hands played....down 23,330$....no slots....it's days like today that I'm dang glad that I'm not playing with real money....the loss is only slightly more than a free money drop....and hardly registers on my 'Total Bank"....which is not to say that it doesn't tick me off a little....I hate losing....at anything....with that said it was off to a Blackjack 21 table....where losing can be a common thing....but not today....or at least it's my attitude when I take my "chair....
   Took my "chair" at a Blackjack 21 table....and a wild ride....extremely fluid table....as many as 4 players and for one hand just me....started out with 2 or 3 and towards the end was mostly 4....first hand had a two card 10....dealer showing a 2....doubled caught a 10....winner....hit a 2 card 11 twice....both times dealer showing a 10....made 21 twice....won one....lost 1 to a blackjack....was up early....down a little when the dealer got hot and I got zilch....but he had a spell of bust-itis towards the end....ergo...10 minutes played....21 hands played....9 wins....1 blackjack....2 other 21's....1 push....4 dealer busts....up 15$....
(11:46 UTC-5)
   Second session at the Blackjack 21 table....had some garbage hands but some good ones as well....dealer was pretty consistently flipping and hitting good hands....11 minutes played....18 hands....basically a 3/4 table....but one hand just me and the dealer....I had a blackjack....he drew to 3 card 21....a winner for me....but indicative of the way the dealer was hitting most of the session....18 hands played....3 blackjacks....1 other 21....2 pushes....1 double (on the aforementioned other 21....a winner)....2 dealer busts....down -5$....
(18:39 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
1) Crescent: 7 games played....6 decent games....best game....90/104 w 4 complete foundation piles....
2) Fall Spades: 14 hand game...."we" 528 pts. + 18 bags (-100 pts. bagged once) + set twice....vs...."they"....458 pts. + 8 bags + set three times....
3) Mahjong FRVR: 6 puzzles solved including puzzle of the day....took 5 tries to solve the puzzle of the day....
4) Josephine(relaxed): 7 games cleared out of 7 games played....104/104....all took 2 turns through the deck....
5) Klondike(turn 1): 2 of 7 puzzles cleared....52/52....
6) Aces Up: 1 out of 7 games cleared....48/48....
(20:33 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 155.225'M / Net Gain Today: 1,090'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 1,113'K /
Table(1): -23,330$ / Hands Played Today: 16 / Total Hands Played: 22,594 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 386,545$ / Net Gain Today: 2,910$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 2,900$ /
Tables(2): +10 / Hands Played Today: 39 / Total Hands Played: 6,653 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........