..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

(A wild celebration can be heard in the background)
  Finally I cleared "Crescent Solitaire" only 3 cards left before the last shuffle.....and that ranged the cards in ascending order........it had been a long drought since the last time I cleared it.......
(early table report)
  Survived a table infested my kamikaze and dive bombers....took only 1 hand out of the 17  to the river......board paired for the second time.....I had two pair before that......a huge bet before me......my reaction was.......DANG!!!......he's got a house, I folded another stayed in and sure enough he had a house.......rivered again.......but survived with just a net loss of 1.7K .......and my poker radar seem to be functioning again.....
(later)
  Blasted WiFi connection...it flick briefly just as I was trying to call a small bet after the turn......which had given me trips......by the time it reconnected it showed me as folded.....and trips would have won the hand......but did make a couple of hands to erase the earlier losses and ended up ahead a little for the day......may play again later.......
(much later)
  Pretty average day drops and roulette, 7 drops and 1 roulette.......280K.....gains at the tables and slots but marginal.....would have been better but lost a nice pot to a better flush.........but given the same situation I'd make the same call again and that time I could win the pot ......Ace & Q on the board....I had J and he had K......well this time anyways.....packing it in for the day......

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........