..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

   What has become my average day.....marginal gains at the tables......slightly below average day of drops and roulette......and dodging the Kamikaze and dive bombers.......from a certain point of view I can understand that style of play........it's a way that allows one to gain experience points at an accelerated pace, however that style really would never lend itself to playing poker in the "real world".......where the bet comes out of your own pocket.......but in the vacuum of this game......it works......but it just not a good fit for me.......so at least for the time being.....I will muddle through with my conservation........and to some I'm sure......boring style.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........