..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, July 13, 2018

I'll talk poker later but for now let's talk solitaire.......with the exception of "Fall Spades" all the games I currently play are on "Just Solitaire" ( link is wandering around somewhere on the left......and the games I play there are below that).....50 some games are available ...but the one I've been beating my head against the most is "Crescent" I played it on another site but that game disappeared, I guess in to the abyss that is the eventual fate of all internet games.......between the 2 sites I've played it literally 100s of times maybe more, and maybe cleared it a coupe of dozen times.....and yet I'm drawn to like a fly to flypaper.....also been playing "Aces Up"......again a tough game to clear but a fast game.....but if you're looking for an "easy" one try "Clock"....but even that on will get you once in a while.......
(much later)
  I've got caught up in the game, has happened before, probably will  happen again......people accuse me of having OCD......but I don't.......I have CDO ...it's just like OCD but I insist on having the letters in alphabetical order........I'll probably log on in the morning and play my 16+ hands to speed of the drops/roulette cycle but if I should make any other missions, I do....and if not then no big deal...I do intend to occasionally play for hours.....just for the fun of it.......I have decided about buying a dealer......if I hit 2-800k roulette spins in the same day......I'll think about it seriously........but there again perhaps not.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........