..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, July 1, 2018

  The day has started out to be one of those days, some nice hands, but " he Demon of the river" has got me a bunch of times already today......oy vey .......but there again we all have benefited from "the Angel of the river" at times.......but in my case I thing Demon River is ahead on points........
(later)
  I have commented before on the fact that 2 of the missions...metal and experience have not stated parameters.....but though observation the more pots you win, and possibly the size of the pot positively effects your point value re: metal points.......experience really should be re-named aggression......maybe how often do I go all in........number of hands played seems to have no effect on the experience rating....but it is what it is........I prefer I more conservative approach.and playing small pot....it's just my style and I ain't changing it anytime soon......on the other hand.........
  (later still)
  I see in the "company store" that for game money you can "purchase" a dealer....as usual for this game with no explanation as to what if any use it would be......if you go to a table would your dealer be "your dealer"......I can't believe it would have any effect on the play......although I think the one in the low cut red dress is "HOT".....well for an avatar......

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........