..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, July 20, 2018

  Interesting morning at the table (200/100 blind table)......not a kamikaze or dive bomber in sight, just the morning meeting of "Push the Pot Inc.".........first hand hole cards were suited A/K....if you read anything here before you know my disrespect for the pair......but only a small pre-flop raise, so I called......flop had a King,Queen,three......eventually the 3 paired....and some raise, re-raise calls, and a nice pot....I knew that pocket Queens or a pocket 3 could beat me, but took the plunge, won a nice pot.......the only one I won, or for that matter was even in the "showdown".....escaped after 17 hands with just under a 6K in the bank.....and 2 missions complete
  Remember if you win for example a 10K pot, some of that is your bets, and the "house" takes a cut of every pot.....before the game went mobile after the reveal...the pot size would show, the reduced payout.....
(later)
    I filled my hands played mission, that speeds up the clock, went back two hours later for the drop and then it hit the fan........I hadn't claimed it......oy vey....must have been distracted by something or my "Old Timer's Syndrome" got me again.......well I am 70 years young ( well depends on who your talking to......)
(much later)
  8 drops & 1 roulette..460K....didn't play at the tables except for the first 17 hands.....5.990 to the good......because of my brain fart I lost a little time so will make my last drop at the stroke of midnight.....( have already counted the 20K in my daily total....but decided to write the summary now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........