..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, July 12, 2018

   Boy sometimes I should not play first thing in the morning, I just had a certifiable brain fart, I could see he probably had a straight, he was betting like he had a straight, and I stayed in the hand with trips.......oy vey.......I'm off to study the rank of hands chart one more time.....
(LATER)
  After giving it some thought, I was down just over 40k right off the bat, and in the past I would go to the tables trying to make it back, sometimes with success and  sometimes I only made matters worst.....so decided to take my lumps and start fresh tomorrow......did make 520K on 6 drops and 2 roulette..........ended the day just south of 51M ........
  I noticed today when it took longer then usual to load that the count is now 563K players......and have noticed a significant increase of players at any of the tables I play at......it really is to the advantage of my playing style when I can keep my head out of my butt
  When looking at the "company store" I saw you can buy a personal dealer......but with no FAQ I have no idea what if any effect it would have on play.......when I go to a table does  my dealer follow me there, or just on a private table ??????/.....I'm half thinking about buying one, just to see what happens.....there is this cute one in a low cut red dress......for 1.5M......at this point I would only spend about 3% of my total in faux money.......haven't made up my mind yet.....but you never know.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........