..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, July 27, 2018

   Went out, as is my custom, first thing after collecting a drop (20K) to a 200/100 blind table.....must have been a lull in the bombing raids..won the first 2 hands one with 2 pair, and the other with pocket Aces......at 16 hands a brief lull but didn't catch a hand......that the kamikaze and dive bombers returned in full force and I departed only 20 hands played...
   First roulette for the day (had a chip).......hit for 1.6M....now in the past if you check your total you got 1.6M but if you left and came back you actually got 800K.....so I did just that came back and the total was off but just by a little ( I keep a running record of gains and losses.....I'm a math nerd)......and discovered that instead of 1.6M my bank was credited with 1.55M, 50K had been deducted...??.....house's cut..??....will kept an "eye" on future payouts....but it looks like a chip maybe a  good thing to have for roulette.....
(later)
    Crescent Solitaire is out to get me, just like Ace/King in the pocket in poker..dangle a win in front of me only to dash my hopes......after the last shuffle down to 2 cards from a clear....Ace & Deuce of Clubs....and for the umpteenth time....Ace on top of Deuce.......last tableau pile......rats and double rats...It's enough to make me meshugeh...
(Day's End)
Bank: 60.63M....Drops/Roulette: 1.83M...Table/Slots: 5,391..(24 hands/5 slot spins).....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........